Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 94

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Teen Arrested For "Terror Threat" at Apple Store

  1. #21
    Ha...ha...ha...Why so serious?...

    Last edited by romeo_herman; 01-17-2010 at 02:14 PM.

  2. #22
    This was a bad joke but it was still a JOKE. WTF happened to freedom of speech? Give the kid a slap on the wrist and move on. How many stupid things did you guys do when you were his age?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall3N iZ DoWn View Post
    This was a bad joke but it was still a JOKE. WTF happened to freedom of speech? Give the kid a slap on the wrist and move on. How many stupid things did you guys do when you were his age?
    This is not a joke or freedom of speech. You cannot make open ended threats, bomb threats, or threats of a terrorist attack in this country with repercussions.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

    Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

  4. #24
    Green Apple VBLUE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ocean Springs, MS
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    This kid did something really stupid but do we really want to send him to prison with real criminals where he will become a criminal himself, or possibly a terrorist. I am certainly no soft heart when it comes to punishment on crime. This is certainly serious and should be handled as such but not to the extent that he goes to prison. This kid is probably pissing his pants right now. He should be put on a lengthy probation and a long house arrest, be given a long community service sentence and monitored for future criminal activity. My guess is, this will be such a pain in the a** for a young kid that he will never do it again.
    Last edited by VBLUE42; 01-17-2010 at 02:28 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to VBLUE42 For This Useful Post:

    Windmeel (01-17-2010)

  6. #25
    wwow i hope he doesnt acually go to jail for seven years.
    it was a joke...a stupid one. He should be punished but not this way.
    hes 17, he does stupid things but 7 years in jail (17-24) is seirously ganna F*k up his life...and all cause of a joke. poor kid.

  7. #26
    he won't get the max def a fine and probation,he is 17 years old not even an adult so they can't trial him as a adult anyway,pretty sure the judge will see it as a joke but def will give him a few years probation and fine him

  8. #27
    Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,582
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 111 Times in 94 Posts

    Maybe he was high or something like how most American teens are portrayed lol

    MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

  9. #28
    yeah today it's all about pills. Thank you doctors and corrupt CVS drug stores for giving everyone an addiction of a ****** up life.
    Creator of the iTunes Visualizer Flurry Video Wallpaper & Motion4FX

  10. #29
    MMi's "X" Member awesomeSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower in 3DS
    Posts
    4,524
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 347 Times in 259 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gcastro723 View Post
    its amazing how many stupid people there are in this country, and stupid people like this shouldnt even be able to walk free, but one question comes to mind, who would want to bomb an apple store? typical Microsoft attack....
    Yep. 75% (probably over 90%) of the people in the United States are stupid. Some rights need to be taken away.

    Give him a death sentence for his stupidity.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    This is not a joke or freedom of speech. You cannot make open ended threats, bomb threats, or threats of a terrorist attack in this country with repercussions.
    So your saying the kid was being serious and was planning on blowing up the apple store?

    OK lets pretend this didn't happen to an apple store. Lets say it happened in a 99cent store...that sells computers for some reason. Will you guys still feel the same?

    That seems to be the main problem with all these comments. The apple fanboys are flipping out thinking some microsoft fanboy was about to blow up their precious.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fall3N iZ DoWn For This Useful Post:

    Arutoa (01-17-2010)

  13. #31
    MMi's "X" Member awesomeSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower in 3DS
    Posts
    4,524
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 347 Times in 259 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fall3N iZ DoWn View Post
    This was a bad joke but it was still a JOKE. WTF happened to freedom of speech? Give the kid a slap on the wrist and move on. How many stupid things did you guys do when you were his age?
    None! Why? Because I'm not even 17! Sucker!
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

  14. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    None! Why? Because I'm not even 17! Sucker!
    uhm how old are u?!

  15. #33
    MMi's "X" Member awesomeSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower in 3DS
    Posts
    4,524
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 347 Times in 259 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    uhm how old are u?!
    ....15. Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fall3N iZ DoWn View Post
    So your saying the kid was being serious and was planning on blowing up the apple store?

    OK lets pretend this didn't happen to an apple store. Lets say it happened in a 99cent store...that sells computers for some reason. Will you guys still feel the same?

    That seems to be the main problem with all these comments. The apple fanboys are flipping out thinking some microsoft fanboy was about to blow up their precious.



    That's bullcrap! You're not flipping out because of Microsoft fanboys. It's just the fact we hate stupid people and they should die!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -implied-facepalm2.jpg  
    Last edited by awesomeSlayer; 01-17-2010 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

  16. #34
    Your just soooo mature and funny. I am speechless! IDK what to tell you other than just calling you a fanboy. I am honestly that speechless.

  17. #35
    The responses his actions have garnered are ludicrous at best. It was a tasteless joke, nothing more.

    In all honesty, the reaction by whoever alerted the authorities worries me as much, if not more than the "terrorist note". If I were in an Apple store and saw said note I would think nothing of it and exit out.

    The people who take these matter to the extreme are the same ones that expel 2nd graders for bringing a neon green plastic water gun to school.

    What is wrong with people these days?!

  18. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    ....15. Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    It's just the fact we hate stupid people and they should die!
    mhmmm thats just great

  19. #37
    My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I live in a house
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 44 Times in 28 Posts

    this is gotta outta hand man. we all know that there are no terroists other then the government and media including movies, songs, and news. They are the ones who put all this Shi* in ur head. Not a 17 y/o high school student who is an idiot.. yeah get him in some ****.. scare him a lil bit. but wtf is this up to 7 years in jail. are you serious. there are way bigger problems then this and everyone is sooo serious. WOW. Just when i thought we hit rock bottom... i was wrong. we jus dug a hole

  20. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    this is gotta outta hand man. we all know that there are no terroists other then the government and media including movies, songs, and news. They are the ones who put all this Shi* in ur head. Not a 17 y/o high school student who is an idiot.. yeah get him in some ****.. scare him a lil bit. but wtf is this up to 7 years in jail. are you serious. there are way bigger problems then this and everyone is sooo serious. WOW. Just when i thought we hit rock bottom... i was wrong. we jus dug a hole
    very nicely said.

  21. #39
    I think the person who really
    left that note was bill gates lol

  22. #40
    [quote=azxken;5092157]Crazy chinese eat human.. check it out.. freakin nasty...

    WTFFFFFFFFF WTFFFFFFFFFFFF wtffff did i just see?!?!?!

    whyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the WORLD would u post this?!
    thats DISGUSTINGGG!!!!! ur ***** crazy

    delete that :
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 01-17-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: removed disgusting link

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •