Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Another Confirmation of Apple's Tablet

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

This Apple product really doesn't interest me for some reason whereas iPods, iPhones and Mac's do.
    Weird. Couldn't care less about the tablet.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Also on CNBC today, which I watch all day everyday while working, had a huge story on the "confirmed" Apple tablet selling 10 million devices in 2010.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

lmfao

I read about it in a magazine and I can't wait!

ya know forget it if i have to sign a contract for this. seriously. then again im getting all worked up by rumors.
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

Seriously, that’s all these are, their rumors... plus, honestly... is anyone going to carry a 10" tablet around with them everywhere you go!? What are you going to do with it if its raining? Put it in your "man bag"? Just doesn't seem practical to me... More then likely, this is just a "gate-way-device" ... a window of whats to come... iMac Touch, or MacBook Touch... etc etc...

^^ you obviously have never watched "the hangover" I'll OBVIOUSLY put it in my satchel everywhere I go! Indiana jones has one bro

Lmao sorry I had to

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

hitman10 (01-01-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Am I the only person who WANTS this to have an iPhone OS?

Think about this, the device is going to be more of a netbook/iphone crossover type thing, not a laptop replacement.

It'll be used for social networking, web-browsing, eBooking, gaming. The iPhoneOS is perfect for this.

I'm sure Apple will have bluetooth keyboard and printing support out there at launch..

The only minor sticking point might be how many apps can run concurrently and whether the apps fill the screen entirely or not..

Quote Originally Posted by €hR!$ View Post
    PLEASE don't let it be a modification to iPhone OS! Give us OS X! I will buy it then, and only then.
    Same here! OS X , I buy it for sure!!! iPhone OS, no way!
    iPhone 4 16 GB + iMac 24" 2.9GHz + MBP 13" 2,2GHZ = AAPL 4 EVAAAA!

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree Rhekt if they make you sign a contract im turning the opposite direction and im buying the windows version of this. As if i dont pay enough for the iphone each month now they wanna add a tablet to it. PFFT HhAAHA not.! And why would they rush it out? Don't you remember the iphone when it first came out? the features were soo crap it was missing the most basic features now why would you want that on a tablet your payying almost double for?

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    This Apple product really doesn't interest me for some reason whereas iPods, iPhones and Mac's do.
    Weird. Couldn't care less about the tablet.
    I agree.

The Apple tablet does nothing for me either. I wish they'd just push it out so we don't have to hear about it anymore.

I saw a kindle in person for the first time the other day and it was realy cool. Immediately i thought of ways it could be WAY WAY better. If apple makes somthing like the kindle but with more functions other than just reading books it will definately be realy cool, HOWEVER, there is a huge caveat. Unless it has an Oled screen i dont see it being on very long. The kinddle works with special ink. When the ink has an electric current applied it raises and lowers to beome visible or not visible so basicaly the "screen" is only on when it is rearagangint the ink and then it turns off again. The ink stays where it is until it is "told" to move so you the battery lasts for like effing ever...now if apple is displaying colors and stuffs moving around on the screen thats guna take and ACTUAL screen...i dont see this thing being effecient but then again it is 2010 maybe it runs on laser beams. I guess the point im trying to make and sort of failing at is, the thing is guna be cool as hell but so is that 30,000 sony tv thats wicked thin...is everyone going to buy one...Probably not also has anyone considerd a GIANT flip phone thing...like a macbook air but with two touch screens one to see and one to type so you fold it open...that could actualy be realy effing cool and it would fit into the new market for MID`s mobile interet devices....i dont know just an idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12