Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nokia: Everything Apple Makes Infringes Our Patents

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Nokia is just being a big baby...

Quote Originally Posted by Dumi View Post
    Well, handicapped people, for exe., arent retarded, neither your brother!!! I have handicap friends and i know what the word "retard" means, ok!

But yes, i'm a "Dumi", that is why i'm here writting to the Inteligents that call their brothers "retarded".
    Just F#@k off and die, you ignorant sh#theads, you don't get anything. Have a go at the c@#t that used the word randomly and without care in the first instance. No wonder the world hates Americans, f#@kin ignorant, arrogant, conceited pigs! No wonder people are trying to blow you idiots off the face of the earth!
    Last edited by Kroo; 12-30-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroo View Post
    Just F#@k off and die, you ignorant sh#theads, you don't get anything. Have a go at the c@#t that used the word randomly and without care in the first instance. No wonder the world hates Americans, f#@kin ignorant, arrogant, conceited pigs! No wonder people are trying to blow you idiots off the face of the earth!
    AHAHAHAHA! Wow, someone's going through that time of the month, eh? Btw, still waiting for that citation, chief.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blowfish64 View Post
    AHAHAHAHA! Wow, someone's going through that time of the month, eh? Btw, still waiting for that citation, chief.
    LOLOLOLOL, yeh, i think so...

Gotta love how much speculation people just throw around on these forums.

"Apple doesn't like to pay for R&D." Oh ok, thanks for the insider information. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroo View Post
    There you go being a retard.

Where are you from? A place that will probably be under Sharia law in 30 years. You're a sensitive little b*itch who whines, wails, and complains when people use WORDS you don't like.

You're on an internet forum, people use the word retard every 3 seconds, and if you're not aware of that by now you're just an idiot.
    Last edited by bigdefense77; 12-31-2009 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

epic fail
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

both companies are filthy rich, why cant they just get along, its not like nokia would have used all that tech crap anyway.

LOL... i love the apple fanboys... Nokia practically invented the mobile phone market for you kids too young to remember... you could buy an ugly motorola brick.. or a stylish small Nokia.. and it was that way....well...until the iphone came out...

Nokia has been making mobile devices since the 60's.. They pioneered EVERYTHING! And then Apple just jumps into the market claiming they owe Nokia nothing and they came up with it all by themselves.. HA!

Apple is the new Microsoft kids.. If you think any different, you're fooling yourself..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation i hope apple loses.. nokia has been the **** for Years
    I had been a proud nokia user for many years.... They had/have the most powerful phones in the industry and in some aspects still doo but alot of there phones show up to america late and dont get picked up by carriers to subidize the prices.. i only hoped on the iphone game bacause it had a bigger screen and touch screen(plus i broke my nokia screen and was waiting for a replacement and picked up a iphone from a friend for 80 bucks until my phone got fixed)... but when i orginally had my last nokia n95... it had every option and more than the orginal iphone which was released the same time... but it actually had 3g, gps, 5mp cam, free teathering, mms, 3rd party apps, mp3 player with stereo sounds. YOU COULD EVEN LISTEN TO MUSIC OFF a simple everyday one ear bluetooth.(unlike 3.0os finally allowing some stereo bluetooth headphone to finally work) and more i could go on and on... it was a WAY better phone than the iphone at the time and still to this day makes way more powerful phones but i was gettign sick of paying big prices for there phones that i had to wait until they made a north american version to use with 3g.... MY point is nokia by far makes superiour products and deserves any royalites that they claim are being cheated out of.... the only iphone half way decent is the 3gs and it still sucks if u cant jailbreak it... i hate the lousey speakers ear and speakerphone, apple decided what i can and cant use my phone for and on and on.. the day i cant jailbreak a 3gs ill throw it in the trash and go back to nokias or maybe try a android based phone when they platform matures a bit further

if you hope apple loses what the hell are you doing on this forum? GTFO. if your such a nokia fanboy go find a nokia forum.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default your dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    if you hope apple loses what the hell are you doing on this forum? GTFO. if your such a nokia fanboy go find a nokia forum.
    I can still critizise all i want about apple and still use there products and say how much superior nokia is an was when iphone first came out... your just mad the the truth hurts... apple is infringing on a bunch of nokias copyrights which every other phone company in the business excepts the fact that they owe nokia for use of thier ideas and products(and actually pay nokia to use their technology) and apple shouldnt get a free ride and act like they can do what they want...

wow, some of u apple fanboys and girls are in a piss-weak position here especially with you would be points of arguement being fueled mainly on bias due to owning an apple product that u feel is,'nifty'and kroo , mate, good lord u need to lighten up.how you survived the internet or Y2k without shitting ur self i dont know, but u give me the impression and a very illtempered 40 year old who needs to get laid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123