+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1,400,000 Tablets in 2010 at $600 Each: Munster

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by TooSlo I'll be fairly shocked if they try to charge $600 for this device. Considering you can pick up a fairly beefy netbook for $500. I'm sure
    Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
    I'll be fairly shocked if they try to charge $600 for this device. Considering you can pick up a fairly beefy netbook for $500.

I'm sure the fanboys will jump all over it though. For $600 it's getting close to reasonable, but far enough to make people wonder "Why am I buying a 10 inch ipod touch?"
    So why exactly are you bringing up the term "mac fanboy"?

Green Apple
    Thanks

A kindle has a much better battery life
    What???? How the heck do you know, do you have an Apple tablet?

Some very silly and stupid comments being made on this thread!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This tablet would be cool if it was a "keyboard less" netbook. Apple will once again price themselves higher than they should and it will still sell thousands of these units. I would wait until the price drops or when they iron out the bugs before I would CONSIDER one.

I would like to see the next gen iphone first before this device.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    So why exactly are you bringing up the term "mac fanboy"?
    I'm assuming you're just trying to troll me here, but I'll bite.

The general consensus with anyone I currently spend time with agrees that $600 for a dumbed down tablet is far too much when you can get boatloads of processing power for less cost.

The people hyping this product, through this thread and many others have been the staunch supporters of anything Apple related, and are the people I'm referring to.

Secondly you've misquoted me. I'd stated "fanboy" and did not name Apple, Mac, etc within that statement. While implied, I've left it open to interpretation.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
    I'm assuming you're just trying to troll me here, but I'll bite.

The general consensus with anyone I currently spend time with agrees that $600 for a dumbed down tablet is far too much when you can get boatloads of processing power for less cost.

The people hyping this product, through this thread and many others have been the staunch supporters of anything Apple related, and are the people I'm referring to.

Secondly you've misquoted me. I'd stated "fanboy" and did not name Apple, Mac, etc within that statement. While implied, I've left it open to interpretation.
    Lol so it's safe to say that you're saying "Apple fanboys" since we're talking about an Apple product here. Just because someone might find this product useful and is willing to pay for it doesn't make them a "fanboy". The term is just unnecessary, I understand that ppl are trying to be cool and popular by using it, but seriously its doing no one any good.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12