+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Apple Tablet" Video Surfaces

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
fake or not that looks pretty cool and if it is fake that guy did a hell of a job creating that
    Thanks

fake or not that looks pretty cool and if it is fake that guy did a hell of a job creating that
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

100% FAKE ...

I work on TV station and know when i see blue screen composition / keying ... Amateur work because of few things :

1) There is constant bluish glow on both hands on side that faceing tablet ( that colour doesn't change acording to tablet screen change !!! )

2) There is NO REFLECTION on lower part of tablet ( and it should be reflection of left hand )

3) Right hand have fake shadow on tablet screen ( wich is always constant in size ... even when hand move up/down )
    4) Colour of both hand is changed in HUE toward pink ... this is common error in post production if u don't know how to key or don't want to correct it by adding one more video colour correction filter :-)

Response of screen is with 0 msec delay when person surf from page to page ( wich is imposible even in local area network with 54 Mbit WiFi speed heheh

In global nice try to show some proof of concept for some new device ... nothing more nothing less

_DM_

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

jizzzz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    that is not something i would be walking around with. I would keep that in the house mounted to a wall or in the kitchen. "Hmm what do i want to eat..."swipes different categories..." ahhh that's it. Tap to confirm!"
    im absolutely still getting one

thats an interesting idea for the kitchen. after seeing this demo real/not? i know for sure this will work great with ableton live. the possibilities keep coming.
    killall Terminal[]

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmateljic View Post
    100% FAKE ...

I work on TV station and know when i see blue screen composition / keying ... Amateur work because of few things :

1) There is constant bluish glow on both hands on side that faceing tablet ( that colour doesn't change acording to tablet screen change !!! )

2) There is NO REFLECTION on lower part of tablet ( and it should be reflection of left hand )

3) Right hand have fake shadow on tablet screen ( wich is always constant in size ... even when hand move up/down )
    4) Colour of both hand is changed in HUE toward pink ... this is common error in post production if u don't know how to key or don't want to correct it by adding one more video colour correction filter :-)

Response of screen is with 0 msec delay when person surf from page to page ( wich is imposible even in local area network with 54 Mbit WiFi speed heheh

In global nice try to show some proof of concept for some new device ... nothing more nothing less

_DM_
    Wow way too technical man! We all know it's fake and regardless of that it's still a great demo. Far better than what i've seen on a tablet. Hopefully, if Apple does decide to create this so called tablet it would have the same great virtual keyboard that the iPhone has!

Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

Doubt it's real... but a job well done.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12