Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Yet Another Tablet Rumor: Late and Wildly Expensive?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snap1500 View Post
    The higher price was expected. No way they will sell a 10" tablet for around $500. The thing has a touch screen and not a regular LCD itself. The 3" screen iPhone cost about $600-$700. Its only sold at $100-$200 because AT&T eat the rest of the cost. The 10" screen tablet have to cost way more than the iPhone since it will be very similar (can run on 3G...)
    Exactly. AT&T and other phone carriers that subsidize are to thank for the success of the iPhone! Would you have paid $600-$700 for a phone and turned around and paid the monthly bill and brought apps? Yeah... I thought so!

Quote Originally Posted by iBwizzle View Post
    Exactly. AT&T and other phone carriers that subsidize are to thank for the success of the iPhone! Would you have paid $600-$700 for a phone and turned around and paid the monthly bill and bought apps? Yeah... I thought so!
    Actually yes I would, and I did. That's why I hate Apples irrational and stupid hate for jailbreakers. I paid full price for my phone and they won't let me do what I want with it.

Why get an overpriced tablet???? Get a Dell Mini 10v and hackintosh it. I am running 10.6.2 and this netbook is ultra portable!! It is so much smaller than my 13" macbook and it only cost me $275. Check out my video on youtube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg5Efa9lU_4[/ame]
    Last edited by chuckiecheese; 11-20-2009 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
    Actually yes I would, and I did. That's why I hate Apples irrational and stupid hate for jailbreakers. I paid full price for my phone and they won't let me do what I want with it.
    No disrespect... But you sound dumb! If your not a developer, why would you care?

iPhone? More like MyPhone bbillh77's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish the release would get here so we could just see it buy it and move on

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desepticon View Post
    where is that picture from. it looks pretty real.
    No…it's fake: La MacTablet n'en était pas une, explications: | GEEK et HIGH-TECH MAGAZINE : Nowhere Else
    It's a iPod Touch scaled to look like a tablet

well it got all of you talking =]
    killall Terminal[]

Quote Originally Posted by joehowes View Post
    apple would never have those cheap looking swirling montion characters spell out welcome....
    Do you even own a Mac?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    well i take it back

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz View Post
    Do you even own a Mac?
    yes thank you i do...thanks for asking
    Last edited by joehowes; 11-21-2009 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So many rumors I just gave up witht his iTablet. I guess if Apple is going to release a iTablet, well have to wait till 2010 if they even mention anything about it.
    Im gonna go buy a MBP 13.3'', hackint0sh PC just is not worth it. Its not the same...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iBwizzle View Post
    Exactly. AT&T and other phone carriers that subsidize are to thank for the success of the iPhone! Would you have paid $600-$700 for a phone and turned around and paid the monthly bill and brought apps? Yeah... I thought so!
    most of us did, with the 1st gen iphone. at&t didn't subsidize a red cent on it when it first came out. $499 for the 4 gig, and I paid $599 for the 8 gig.
    useful? hit the thanks button!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12