+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tablet Speculation Goes Mainstream: "Spectacular Graphics" and a Webcam

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by uunnzz Gonna look like a big shiny iPhone... I bet lots of people will waste a lot of money on it... too bad its made by crapple...
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uunnzz View Post
    Gonna look like a big shiny iPhone... I bet lots of people will waste a lot of money on it... too bad its made by crapple... if it wasn't at least it would have a chance at not being a disappointment after the hype wears off.
    This sort of post amazes me!

This is an APPLE forum, You seem to have an APPLE phone...

If you hate Apple products so much, there are 2 things u can do

1: Dont buy any, go back to the sort of Cr*p being poked out by most of the other vendors.

2: Fek off to another forum

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dalep For This Useful Post:

Melech518 (11-17-2009)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
    i'm quite happy with my netbook. this is bigger than my iphone without a real keyboard, less functional than a computer i picked up for $300. what's the purpose of it? unless it's cheap enough, the masses aren't going to buy it and we all know apple doesn't do cheap. the last thing apple needs to do is come out with yet another very expensive computer.
    /parrot

This post sums up the entire thread. Of course there will be rabid fanboys at a release for a device such as this even if it were $2000, but if they don't release at a pricepoint that the average day Joe is willing to pay, then they are only fulfilling the ongoing war between the elitists who will pay an arm and a leg for "the next big thing," and the average consumer who realizes that they can get more for much less.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Idk if I will jump into the tablet right away. Kinda like new tech it will be really expencive [example: ps3] but if it delivers I will be impressed. Kinda reminds me of Microsoft table but for on the go .

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123