+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Microsoft Manager Claims Mac Inspired Windows 7, Gets Slapped

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by dhamien I can see from your posts that you're one of those true fanboy idiots. Your 'arguments' are absolutely ridiculous. Anyway, to answer your question, I come
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dhamien View Post
    I can see from your posts that you're one of those true fanboy idiots. Your 'arguments' are absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway, to answer your question, I come to modmyi because I'm not dumb enough to think that I simply *must* align myself with one single company and then worship it like it's God.

I prefer Windows on my PC and I prefer Apple when it comes to my phone.

Crazy how I can just use different companies' offerings for my various devices, huh? It's just insane ...
    Ridiculous? LOL I have pure facts on me, you must be one of those "fanboys," of Microsoft considering you don't own or have ever used a mac, and hence you know nothing about one.
    I just love how stable windows is, don't you guys?
    (sarcasm)

How are macs not eye pleasing, they have amazing GUI, Microsoft has garbage primitive GUI.
    Who wins >_>? .::Mac

Funniest part is Bill Gates agrees with me with all I have said in this post.
    Hence my video. (side note: its funny how bill gates likes the GUI of the macs when they actually didn't look that great in the early dates, imagine now! LOL.)

Second Funniest part, there is video on youtube where Bill gates is questioned about Vista, and basically answers saying Vista sucks (figuratively)
    Last edited by eZStaR; 11-13-2009 at 02:05 PM.

-Win7 Ultimate Retail Dualboot with Mac OSX 10.5.8 On PC, Core 2 Duo, 4GBRam, 300GB Drive, 500GB External, Nvidia Geforce 8400GS

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

lol u apple fanboys are soooooo funny, i have a PC and i have OSX 10.5 x86 installed on it, and from my opinion the two OSs are far distinct from each other. there is no similarities what so ever, u all just hated cause Microsoft managed to create a far better OS than OSX, oh and by the way i tried 10.6 too and believe when i say that Windows 7 is far more stable than 10.6 snow leopard which is still so buggy ATM Specially at launch and i know u all gonna start bashing be because u all know deep inside that i'm right

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post
    Ridiculous? LOL I have pure facts on me, you must be one of those "fanboys," of Microsoft considering you don't own or have ever used a mac, and hence you know nothing about one.
    I just love how stable windows is, don't you guys?
    (sarcasm)

How are macs not eye pleasing, they have amazing GUI, Microsoft has garbage primitive GUI.
    Who wins >_>? .::Mac

Funniest part is Bill Gates agrees with me with all I have said in this post.
    Hence my video. (side note: its funny how bill gates likes the GUI of the macs when they actually didn't look that great in the early dates, imagine now! LOL.)

Second Funniest part, there is video on youtube where Bill gates is questioned about Vista, and basically answers saying Vista sucks (figuratively)
    I see you continue to display your lack of intelligence.

I don't really need to comment on this any further.

Thanks

I see you continue to display your lack of intelligence.

I don't really need to comment on this any further.
    Because you cannot comment, because you have no facts.
    And I do. Simple.

-Win7 Ultimate Retail Dualboot with Mac OSX 10.5.8 On PC, Core 2 Duo, 4GBRam, 300GB Drive, 500GB External, Nvidia Geforce 8400GS

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post
    Because you cannot comment, because you have no facts.
    And I do. Simple.
    Since I'm most likely dealing with a 14 year old, I'll just stop here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    Looks like the trolls are out in full force.

I'm off to play Modern Warfare 2. Maybe you Mac users will get a version in a few years.

I'm the one in second place- on the first day I got it (don't ask about the Screenname)
    20 mins ago just got the thermal sight for my Vector SMG, and I got the AUG LMG
    Also, the Bling perk is pretty damn good when you have the rapid fire attachment with Akimbo...
    Oh, it's on my mac as well lol

What's your steamID, rota?
    Last edited by dale1v; 11-13-2009 at 08:05 PM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Thanks

Since I'm most likely dealing with a 14 year old, I'll just stop here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    With his English skills I'm guessing 12 at best.
    Haha, still with insults but with no facts proving your statements. Hey so why not insult a persons age right?

Haha 14, and 12, you both are most likely 10, because only little kiddies cry about something, and have nothing to back-them up.
    "With his English skills." LOL
    Sad little kid.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Apple fan-boys on a rant. Oh my.

You are hilarious. I am laughing my *** off while reading your bollocks.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

EVERYONE DUCK!!! THE WARZZ IS STARTING! the mac vs pc war, that is...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

<object id="cnbcplayer" height="380" width="400" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" >
    <param name="type" value="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>
    <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/>
    <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/>
    <param name="quality" value="best"/>
    <param name="scale" value="noscale" />
    <param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>
    <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"/>
    <param name="salign" value="lt"/>
    <param name="movie" value="http://plus.cnbc.com/rssvideosearch/action/player/id/1328638028/code/cnbcplayershare"/>
    <embed name="cnbcplayer" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" height="380" width="400" quality="best" wmode="transparent" scale="noscale" salign="lt" src="http://plus.cnbc.com/rssvideosearch/action/player/id/1328638028/code/cnbcplayershare" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />
    </object>
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234