Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is Apple Hunting Windows 7 Pirates?

Quote Originally Posted by goodgod2 View Post
    Pc is for poor people and Mac is for rich people. There i said it! can we stop this WAR between which one is better.

No one is perfect therefore no computer is perfect.
    Now that was mature ...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple is just trying to reel in the folks looking to upgrade from XP/Vista to Win7. It makes perfect sense.

iPhone? More like MyPhone hancoma's Avatar
    Thanks

It's advertising, simple as that. No conspiracy theory or other ulterior motives.
    Advertising to increase the bottom line, which for any corporations goal is to increase value to the shareholders through expansion into markets, cost reductions through 'savings' and reductions of (benefits, employees, etc).

Also, there is no such thing as bad advertising...even with all the 'wars' going on in here...it is still advertising,
    and piques interest....

Pc is for poor people and Mac is for rich people. There i said it! can we stop this WAR between which one is better.

No one is perfect therefore no computer is perfect.
    PC is for poor people? My PC costs over $3000. lol Not to mention that I might be getting a MBP for around $2600 next year for school. Where would someone that owns a PC and a Mac be put in your world?
    Last edited by eternalza; 11-05-2009 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalza View Post
    PC is for poor people? My PC costs over $3000. lol Not to mention that I might be getting a MBP for around $2600 next year for school. Where would someone that owns a PC and a Mac be put in your world?
    Some people are taking my comment way too seriously....
    It obviously that the cheapest Mac available cost more then most good pc is what im saying. An average family or person for that matter cant afford a mac like myself.
    Last edited by goodgod2; 11-05-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks

well true or not it makes for a good theory about apple being scared about windows and why all the anti windows commercials? or is justin long just having a hard time landing a real acting job?

Some people are taking my comment way too seriously....
    It obviously that the cheapest Mac available cost more then most good pc is what im saying. An average family or person for that matter cant afford a mac like myself.
    yea and not everyones parents can afford to buy things like that when you whine. my pc cost about $800.00 it serves it function very well. would i love a mac? yes but cant afford it so this will do
    Last edited by ecd5000; 11-05-2009 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

Absolute perfection!!!
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

iPhone? More like MyPhone DayumQuitPlayin's Avatar
    Thanks

It makes perfect sense to me. The most popular keywords people use on the internet is Download and Upgrade, never 'buy'. We all know how Apple is against pirating and jailbreaking.. anything for free. They're targeting people looking to upgrade or get Windows 7. With the marketing done by Microsoft... Apple wants all those potential Windows 7 Users to be MAC users instead.

I highly doubt Apple would want pirates focused on their software lol.

the reason that download windows 7 and pirated copies are more common is BECAUSE windows 7 ultimate costs """600"""

Thanks
    lol that sucks

As person that uses both systems and enjoys both of them I think it's a little sad to see the type of fanboystic comments you get here even from moderators which as their name implies should be here to make sure that the comments are "moderated"... It's difficult to know if they really mean what they say or if they just do it because they can and like stirring up controversy.

The OS is only "better" if you personally think so. Windows will always have a greater market share since the Apple tax cost is too high for most to afford.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have to admit. I'm a bit confused.

So.... how many people do any of you know that are willing to pirate applications and not have an ad-blocker on their browser?

Seriously? Not a single one of you pointed out the largest flaw in the entire conspiracy theory?

Really?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234