Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Apple Products Are Out!!!

Default New Apple Products Are Out!!!
    Here is a sneak preview of the new apple products! New iMac, New MacBooks, New Mac Minis, And the Magic Mouse

21.5" starting at $1199.
    27" starting at $1699.
    Apple - iMac

Apple today unveiled an all new iMac line featuring brilliant LED-backlit 21.5 and 27-inch widescreen displays in a new edge-to-edge glass design and seamless all aluminum enclosure. The new iMac line, starting at $1,199, is the fastest ever with Intel Core 2 Duo processors starting at 3.06 GHz, and Core i5 and i7 quad-core processors for up to twice the performance. Every new iMac ships with a wireless keyboard and the all new wireless Magic Mouse, the world’s first mouse with Multi-Touch technology.
    A display that turns your desk into a destination. More power than ever before. The world’s first Multi-Touch mouse. The new iMac truly is as good as it looks. Watch the iMac video

LED-Backlit Displays
    Watch HD movies and TV shows on an LED-backlit 21.5-inch or 27-inch 16:9 display.

Fastest iMac Ever
    You get faster processors, advanced graphics, more storage, and more memory.

Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse
    iMac comes standard with a wireless keyboard and the wireless, Multi-Touch Magic Mouse.

iSight Camera
    A tiny built-in iSight camera lets you video chat, take snapshots, and shoot video.

Ports for Everything
    Plug into USB, FireWire, and more. Or pop in an SD card to import photos fast.

Starting at $599.

Mac mini with Snow Leopard Server, only $999.

Better, faster performance.

Memory and processors.
    Mac mini is anything but mini under its hood. With either 2GB or 4GB of memory, Mac mini gives you twice as much memory as the previous generation. So now you can run more applications at the same time. You also get a 2.26GHz or a 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, a blazing-fast 1066MHz frontside bus, and 3MB of L2 cache.

Graphics.
    The NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor in every Mac mini gives you outstanding graphics performance. It brings pure power to the latest 3D games and graphics-intensive applications. And you’ll notice a big difference when you work with high-resolution photos and high-definition video.

Wireless.
    The latest 802.11n wireless technology is built into every Mac mini.1 Once you set up a Wi-Fi network, you can surf the web, print, and stream your music wirelessly. Bluetooth capabilities are also built in, so you can connect Bluetooth accessories such as a wireless keyboard and mouse.

http://www.apple.com/magicmouse/incl...tml#hero-video
    Today Apple introduced the new wireless Magic Mouse, the first mouse to use Apple’s revolutionary Multi-Touch technology. Pioneered on iPhone, iPod touch and Mac notebook trackpads, Multi-Touch allows customers to navigate using intuitive finger gestures. Instead of mechanical buttons, scroll wheels or scroll balls, the entire top of the Magic Mouse is a seamless Multi-Touch surface. Magic Mouse comes standard with the new iMac and will be available as a Mac accessory at just $69.

We’ve built a better mouse.

It began with iPhone. Then came iPod touch. Then MacBook Pro. Intuitive, smart, dynamic. Multi-Touch technology introduced a remarkably better way to interact with your portable devices — all using gestures. Now we’ve reached another milestone by bringing gestures to the desktop with a mouse that’s unlike anything ever before. It's called Magic Mouse. It's the world's first Multi-Touch mouse. And while it comes standard with every new iMac, you can also add it to any Bluetooth-enabled Mac for a Multi-Touch makeover.

Seamless Multi-Touch Surface
    Magic Mouse — with its low-profile design and seamless top shell — is so sleek and dramatically different, it brings a whole new feel to the way you get around on your Mac. You can’t help but marvel at its smooth, buttonless appearance. Then you touch it and instantly appreciate how good it feels in your hand. But it’s when you start using Magic Mouse that everything comes together.

The Multi-Touch area covers the top surface of Magic Mouse, and the mouse itself is the button. Scroll in any direction with one finger, swipe through web pages and photos with two, and click and double-click anywhere. Inside Magic Mouse is a chip that tells it exactly what you want to do. Which means Magic Mouse won’t confuse a scroll with a swipe. It even knows when you’re just resting your hand on it.

Laser-Tracking Engine
    Magic Mouse uses powerful laser tracking that’s far more sensitive and responsive on more surfaces than traditional optical tracking. That means it tracks with precision on nearly every surface — whether it’s a table at your favorite cafe or the desk in your home office — without the need for a mousepad.

MacBook
    Just $999.

Apple today updated its popular MacBook with a new, durable polycarbonate unibody design featuring a brilliant LED-backlit display, a glass Multi-Touch trackpad and Apple’s innovative built-in battery for up to seven hours of battery life. Inheriting technology and design features from the MacBook Pro line, the new MacBook is an ideal consumer notebook for students and new Mac users, and is available for $999.
    Durable unibody enclosure.
    Just 1.08 inches thin and now lighter at 4.7 pounds,1 MacBook features a sleek, sturdy unibody design that slips easily into your bag or backpack. Learn more

Built-in 7-hour battery.
    The new built-in battery lasts up to 7 hours on a single charge.2 So you can take MacBook anywhere and work, play, or do both longer than ever before. Learn more

Brilliant LED-backlit display.
    Your photos, videos, games, and websites come alive on the new power-efficient, 13-inch LED-backlit widescreen display. Learn more

Glass Multi-Touch trackpad.
    The spacious new trackpad gives you plenty of room to navigate and supports two-finger scroll, right-click, and Multi-Touch gestures. Learn more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2009-10-20-12.28.11-pm.png   -screen-shot-2009-10-20-12.28.24-pm.png   -screen-shot-2009-10-20-12.28.35-pm.png   -screen-shot-2009-10-20-12.29.34-pm.png  
    Last edited by Melech518; 10-20-2009 at 04:41 PM.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

allanes5 (10-20-2009), bimmercub (10-20-2009), C00per (10-20-2009), dale1v (10-20-2009), dmaximob (10-20-2009), jamestraf (10-20-2009), jlonzoe (10-20-2009), matthias345 (10-21-2009), MikeHawk (10-21-2009), PolishHacker (10-20-2009), quidam_brujah (10-21-2009), shahab86 (10-20-2009), sjbmx (10-20-2009), whizryan (10-21-2009)

These products are uber, loving the mouse though it a bit small and you forgot about the mac mini server

Thanks

Moved, as requested.

And I will buy that mouse tomorrow, dammit.

edit: £55 for that mouse, you say? Ho Ho Ho. NO.
    Last edited by dale1v; 10-20-2009 at 12:07 PM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

Melech518 (10-20-2009)

I am on the way to the apple store now
    That mouse is what I have been waiting for!

As far as the Mac mini, I just modded mine to be almost the same internally so I will not be upgrading.
    Last edited by Melech518; 10-20-2009 at 12:34 PM.

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! Like the iMac... Hope the magic mouse is better then the mighty mouse which was a pretty big rip off!
    Uff I got lucky they didn't bring out a new mac book pro just bought mine 2 weeks ago

iPhone? More like MyPhone imilad's Avatar
    Thanks

damn man... i just bought my imac and now they came out with a new one waaaay faster for the same price!! UGH!!!

the Magic mouse looks so small, I bet it is unusable for long periods of time

Quote Originally Posted by madczech View Post
    Wow! Like the iMac... Hope the magic mouse is better then the mighty mouse which was a pretty big rip off!
    Uff I got lucky they didn't bring out a new mac book pro just bought mine 2 weeks ago
    No new MBP, there was no need. The MBP was updated too recently

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I want the mouse nooooooooooow.

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! I luv Apple.. naa I hate them, well I luv them.. ahh!!

Thanks

Love that white Macbook maybe I should sell my Macbook Air naaahhh still not as thin

I am liking the mac mini server

I want the mouse but i don't have a mac, dang it...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I am headed to the Apple Store too

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lizyy View Post
    I want the mouse but i don't have a mac, dang it...
    I was thinking something similar. Back to the old Razr Mamba for the time being.

Mac Mini server seems interesting, though I'd have to load a proper OS on it. Sadly it just doesn't have the storage space that I really need.

oh and a new aluminum remote!
    i might get it for my appletv

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you kidding? No New Apple TV? Poo on Apple

Quote Originally Posted by vthree View Post
    oh and a new aluminum remote!
    i might get it for my appletv

best bet is a Logitech Harmony Remote, works superb with the Apple TV. I can control everything in my living room with a touch of a button.
    Last edited by zinjen; 10-20-2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

iPhone? More like MyPhone imilad's Avatar
    Thanks

ljkfhaljkdgh!!! I wish they would take back my imac and let me get the new one!!!!

I was hopping for a price drop on the MacBook pro lol to bad for me

I have an iPhone for that lol. I don't need a remote for my mac
    Last edited by petterloco1; 10-20-2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by petterloco1 View Post
    I have an iPhone for that lol. I don't need a remote for my mac
    yeah i use xbmc remote and the remote app.. true true.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    best bet is a Logitech Harmony Remote, works superb with the Apple TV. I can control everything in my living room with a touch of a button.
    i was actually looking at a harmony today.. but I need an RF one.. which can be $$$ =/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast