+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Talk of Snow Leopard Bug Resurfaces

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
I love MMi, its a great website. But can someone explain to me why an article comes out on MacRumors and its practically mirrored on MMi a few hours later?
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I love MMi, its a great website. But can someone explain to me why an article comes out on MacRumors and its practically mirrored on MMi a few hours later?

Let's be a bit more original guys.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Oh, 10.4.11, 10.5.8 compared to 10.6.1?

Haha epic. So what are you trying to say? the older you get the more stable you become? ask that one to microsoft

Quote Originally Posted by goodluck4287 View Post

Let's be a bit more original guys.

Bc some of us like going to one site to get alot of daily updated information rather than going to many different sites to read the same article. THANK YOU MMi for keeping us updated on what alot of the rest of the internet is blogging about.
    Last edited by dcbriggs; 10-12-2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gotem3303 View Post
    only an apple fanboy can think that losing every piece of data on your computer by logging in once as guest is better than using vista.
    lol what is it with these "fanboy" labels that ppl keep mentioning. so lame and old...

Quote Originally Posted by glassJAw View Post
    Guest account? Phhhh! Yeah right, my guest should feel lucky I let them in. Have a separate account on my computer for "guest" to use? I don't think so, if you don't know the password don't even think about it. Guess account bug solved!
    Amen to that!
    Last edited by hollow0; 10-12-2009 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    not good.. i was going to upgrade this week too with my well stored $100 Apple coupon from the price drop on the 1st genereation iPhones. I don't know how I held onto that piece of paper this long. haha

Thanks

Man, I don't remember a single time this happened to me in Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7... hm...

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vthree View Post
    thank god i have a time capsule and it is backing up every hour.. lol
    every hour? that is so unnecessary. I had just found out that it backs up everyhour and turned it off. A once a week backup is enough for me. Backing up constantly like that to the hard drive only deminishes its' life even more. But hey more power to you!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I am about to buy a new mbp 17" but this got me kind of scared, now I don't know what to do, plus the rumors of a new line of macs. can some one give me an advise. I been using windows for 10 years. it's my first time going to mac and i don't know what is the best ting to do.
    Last edited by petterloco1; 10-12-2009 at 03:05 PM.

Thanks

Oh, 10.4.11, 10.5.8 compared to 10.6.1?
    I love how you try to take a shot at the version numbers like 11 is suppose to be better then 8, and 8 better then 1, but completely ignore that 6 should be better then 5, 5 better then 4, loser.

Anyway I can see the win-fanboys running with this one...

iPhone? More like MyPhone smuggler's Avatar
    Thanks

glad i'm the only user on my machine
    Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.
    - Popular Mechanics, 1949

My iPhone is a Part of Me NSXrebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by petterloco1 View Post
    I am about to buy a new mbp 17" but this got me kind of scared, now I don't know what to do, plus the rumors of a new line of macs. can some one give me an advise. I been using windows for 10 years. it's my first time going to mac and i don't know what is the best ting to do.
    Wuss, this only affects those that upgraded from Leopard and had guest account activated. You'll be buying a new MBP with Snow Leopard installed, full version, not an upgrade. You'll be ok. Now quit being a b**** and go get that MBP.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've been using SL since beta and have zero issues. It has been the most stable release by far I've used yet (I've used every iteration of OS X).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chstriker11 View Post
    it does beat a fatal error every other day
    Would you be so kind as to provide any kind of evidence that would even begin to suggest that Vista encounters a fatal error every other day

Quote Originally Posted by spazturtle View Post
    ANY thing is better than v***a, it is vile, 7's a lot better (it works)
    And could you give at least one reason why anything is better than vista other than because it isn't put out there by Apple

i was gonna type- inb4 troll rushes in with old phrase and rolleyes. Too late.
    Like the post by spazturtle wasn't a troll, gotta love them biased mods =D!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dcbriggs View Post
    Haha epic. So what are you trying to say? the older you get the more stable you become?
    No, I wasn't lol
    Quote Originally Posted by juggz143 View Post
    I love how you try to take a shot at the version numbers like 11 is suppose to be better then 8, and 8 better then 1, but completely ignore that 6 should be better then 5, 5 better then 4, loser.:

Anyway I can see the win-fanboys running with this one...
    You sound like you're getting upset. Why the hell are you getting personal and calling me a loser? Jeez...I was joking. The point I was (jokingly) trying to make was (yes it's a crappy bug) but they have up until the number 11 to get everything fixed before we start throwing stones (that was also meant to be in a joking tone, but I can scrap that now).
    Hey, at least we know what pushes your buttons now. Numbers and operating systems. Chill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luppin View Post
    Like the post by spazturtle wasn't a troll, gotta love them biased mods =D!
    lol most certainly. HOWEVER- Spazturtle posted after me. I didn't see his post until now. Oh mai GAWD.
    Last edited by dale1v; 10-12-2009 at 08:43 PM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Thanks

One day I just decided I was going to set up Time Machine. Thank God I did, I had to restore from a backup 3 times (2 because of system reinstalls, 1 to transfer to my NEW Mac).

Green Apple
    Thanks
    damn people are coming at you hard in this thread dale1v

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12