+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hints Dropped at Host of New Apple Offerings

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Thanks, Mecha lecha hiney ho
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Thanks,
    Mecha lecha hiney ho
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

So will these imacs Look significantly different as it says? What about the looks of the mac mini? Is there going to be refreshes in the macbook air? I got a mid-2009 15" 2.66 ghz macbook pro, 24-inch apple cinema display, bluetooth mighty mouse and apple keyboard. Now i was thinking and it's tempting since new stuff are coming out, should I get a mac mini, imac, or a macbook air (although I have a macbook pro)?

Heres me: Masters in family nurse practitioner student, watch/burn dvds, listen/dl music via itunes, use boxee to watch tv shows (don't have cable at the moment), upload pictures to iphoto to put to facebook and mobileme, fool around with misc apps like garage band, web surfing, watching youtube videos, doing homework on Office for Mac 2008 or iWork 2009, and read weekly PDF required readings for class.

As you can see, no video editing or multimedia graphics creation or editing. I may do minor video edits from my digital camera like cut and merge but thats about it. I don't play any games at this time since I'm a new mac user and I just bought all this stuff summer of July 2009.

All my games like call of duty, company of heroes, starcraft, etc, are for PC only and I don't plan on buying a windows OS to load onto my mac. I am excited to hear Starcraft II will be coming out soon for both Mac and PC. So again, when the new stuff come out, based on my history...lol...should I get a mac mini, imac, or a macbook air (although I have a macbook pro)?

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

Im gonna be saving my pennies
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

Thanks

i want one, somebody help
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Getting desperate here now! Was all set to buy my first iMac for work last week. I even started shifting stuff on my laptop preparing myself for the introduction of the imac, I tested stuff at home on my lovely Mac Mini, I all ready, would love some more detail, if it's going to by weeks or months I'm going try and get a good deal on one now! Come on Apple put us out of our misery

Thanks

i thought they're suppose to come out with one already by today?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12