Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Macs Have Been Rolling Off Assembly Line For Weeks: Report

i want to buy a new mbp but this rumor is holding me back, and the bad part is that before i can purchase a new mbp i have to return an hp hdx 18" that i recently purchased and i only have 5 days left to do this. if return my PC back to the manufacturer and buy the mbp 17" for $2400 plus tax then the new mbp comes out for a cheaper price few days after that would be really sad lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0048.png  

I think all of u are getting the macbook PRO confused with the MACBOOK. Why the hell would apple make a new mbp when they just did!!! Obviously they are going to update the hardware on the two machines that havent been updated yet, the iMac and the MACBOOK. Dont spread false rumors, common, just have some common sense, if anything it will obviously be the regular MACBOOKS that get updated with the imac. Not the pro! And if you dont belive me just do a google search and i will GUARENTEE every other site with someone that has at least some common sense will see it is the MACBOOK not PRO. Sorry if i insulted anyones intelligence with this post but i mean... Common... Just think about it. And if you were planning on getting a mbp just go right ahead and dont return it because of this false rumor, that is, unless of course you plan to get a new cheaper and less powerful MACBOOK.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

petterloco1 (09-26-2009)

What is the diference between a regular and a pro, I been all my life onpc and I want to know

if they dont put core i7's in whatever you want to buy its a fail and you should should wait until they do.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thedanks For This Useful Post:

petterloco1 (09-27-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mdc929's Avatar
    Thanks

its like as soon as you get a new apple product they HAVE to update it 3 weeks later. wtf..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123