+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google Voice: The Throwdown

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
This is all BS apple listen like 10 percent of iphones are jailbroke there are risk involved in this yet we all still do it.Ppl hate diff carriers I am
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bbillh77's Avatar
    Thanks

This is all BS apple listen like 10 percent of iphones are jailbroke there are risk involved in this yet we all still do it.Ppl hate diff carriers I am OK with AT&T I hate sprint If the iPhone was on sprint I would get it unlocked and go with verizon. People are going to do what they want, Not what you want them to if you dont want phones jailbroke let us have our apps if you don't want them unlocked sell a diff carrier version. Like to have MY phone the iphone is cool it does what I want. I did not get one till I seen a jailbroke one though.

iPhone? More like MyPhone aglitch's Avatar
    Thanks

i think all iphones should take the red pill... or blue pill... whichever one frees the mind...

time to pop in the matrix!

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrNoSox View Post
    Apple...MicroSoft... the lines of separation continue to blur.
    lol your so right
    www.ccbahamas.co.nr

iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Thanks

google voice is bad ***, i use it quite a bit and apple can go to hell if they dont approve.
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck

iPhone? More like MyPhone slidingmike's Avatar
    Thanks

i say we go out and rent some billboards telling people to jailbreak their iphones and put modmyi.com on the sign. That should piss apple off.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slidingmike View Post
    i say we go out and rent some billboards telling people to jailbreak their iphones and put modmyi.com on the sign. That should piss apple off.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

iPhone? More like MyPhone romeo_herman's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Apple 100% right
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianCheese View Post
    Haha, that reminds me: remember when Apple representatives said that if you jailbreak, you can't use App Store apps on your phone?
    Yeah, you right Apple, we can't use apps without hackulo. Ha...ha...ha..ha...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonefreakify View Post
    Typical Apple..
    it really is. controlling to the point of fascism.

I heard they're going to also refuse to accept apps that are made with coding software that makes it easier for developers to port their apps to the Zune. Forcing them instead to code with one of the C variants, which makes it more difficult.

Not because the easier-to-port version is inferior. Simply because their thirst for control and dominance now tempts them to try and control companies outside of apple too.

And this is why I'll never buy a real device (like a computer) from them.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

everyone keeps compairing apple to ms now, but i for one actually LIKE the monopolistic behavior of ms... its the reason i still use their system even tho i know its a bit slower and maybe a bit less efficient... because i FULLY know the ui, it never changes and EVERYTHING runs on it. Plus, i really have no complaints to ms's software... there is no better alternative to the office suite in my mind.
    The problem with apple is that they are trying to impose a monopoly with crap software... Don't get me wrong... i like the fact that apple made that new voice dialing software (for example) and i will use it (even tho i never used third party equivilants) just becuase it is oem. but there is SOOOO much software out there that just plain kicks that crap out of apples oem stuff that i put up with the 30 different ui's on my phone, and go through all the trouble of jb'ing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrNoSox View Post
    Apple...MicroSoft... the lines of separation continue to blur.
    Don't really know what you mean by that statement. Microsoft has always maintained a far more open a free development platform. Nor do they restrict what you can and can't do with you devices nearly as much as Apple does and always has. If anything with how amazing Windows 7 is and with how Nazi like Apple is becoming the line between the two companies is getting more and more vivid. Apple is the third reich of the computer industry. They really need to stop there close minded way of thinking about computing, they would gain far more users if they would do so.

Thanks

I have GV through Cy and not received an invite. Anyway to speed up the process?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mdc929's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by €hR!$ View Post
    I'm so glad I don't care. I've seen a few people say they're switching to another phone over GV. I don't know how I would live without my iPhone.
    agreed
    and cydia solves all

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12