Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Win7's Student Price? $29. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    ^trade ya

Well perhaps he just came across it recently?

The ipsw file is copyrighted by apple, therefore it is illegal to redistribute.
    No, lol. I like my Mac because I can easily dual boot Windows and OSX. Hackintosh is cool for some people, but I would rather not go through that hassle of the installation especially since I didn't have to drop 2k on my laptop.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

See you in 10 days ggab

iPhone? More like MyPhone kainisable's Avatar
    Thanks

As a former windows user i say this honestly, After you get a mac, you never wanna go back,

i am going to bootcamp WIN7....im just going to wait a month or too before i download it...cough i mean buy and install it =D
    Last edited by kainisable; 09-18-2009 at 11:15 PM.

Like What i Said?, Hit The Thanks Button!

Thanks

Can't we all just get along?, I picked the Marine Corps my FRIEND picked the Army he loves his PC I love my Mac. I think this is kind of getting out a hand, truth is it doesn't really even matter, does it?, will you sleep any better knowing you belittled someone on the internet?

Come on guys,

There are guys out there dyeing for freedom of speech thats something that matters, this however is a stupid debate, an opinion is an opinion anyone can make there preference sound good.
    Last edited by reveritt90; 09-18-2009 at 11:21 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rel1215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    My $180 Asus eeePC 900A has a mutitouch pad that has all the same features.

Fact doesn't equal opinions. Pull your head out of your *** and open your eyes. You CAN build a PC with twice the performance for half the price. It's not fanboy anything, it simply is true. Did you even read my second post in this thread? Obviously not, or you just want to ignore the fact that you paid way more than you needed to so you could look cool.

haha, i've got some news for you.... anyone that buys a certain computer to "look cool" or makes statements about people buying a certain computer to just look cool obviously has had problems with social skills throughout their life......explain this to me....why are apple products consistently at the top of consumer guides in terms of customer satisfaction, customer service and performance? gotta love windoze fanboys...sure, the apple fanboy can get really annoying....but people like you are just plain angry at the world after the failure that was vista

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

I have two copies one 32bit & one 64bit with with Installation keys...

iPhone? More like MyPhone staterunner180's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k9srkool View Post
    By the way, there is a form of punctuation for sarcasm, it's ~. As in: the zune is better than the ipod~
    Lol that wasn't sarcasm punctuation though. It was sarcasm HTML haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    i will pound you mercilessly with my bacon rod until your your eyes pop out.

Twitter It Up!!

http://twitter.com/staterunner180

I've been using W7 for 6 or 7 months and I love it. It's so much faster and my laptop batteries last significantly longer. The new taskbar is perfect--it makes everything so clean! It is so much less cumbersome than Vista, too. It doesn't make you give permission 3 times to do everything.

Thanks

I just turned the permission check off.
    So much better now
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by tudtran View Post
    For $29 I will boot camp window 7.
    its an upgrade for 29$ not the full install

not gonna lie. im looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    The windows users are saying that mac users just want a simple os that can't do anything. Besides the gaming what complex things are windows users doing on a daily basis?
    multimedia stuff, honestly I know macs can do it, but I'd rather just use the pc. It's easier for me to find filter packs and other various things on the pc over the mac, also 3d modeling and programming. Pc's are just cheaper to build for the x amount I could spend on a pro series macbook or tower variant I could easily build or obtain a better hardware spec'd machine over the mac.

Thanks

Putting up custom firmware is illegal and seeing as this site has had run-ins with Apple's lawyers before and they explicitly stated what can and cannot be posted here, It's only natural that we'd like to keep them away from us for the 3rd time.

So please, if you're going to post a criticism, make sure you know what the hell you're talking about befre you do.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 09-19-2009 at 10:45 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

i didn't know student version of OS are so cheap!!
    im buying this one for sure

Windows 7 is pretty damn awesome, for all you guys saying stuff about it and never used it, lol.

Just got a Dell Mini 10v with a Win 7 and Leopard dual boot install. Both OS's run pretty good considering they're on a netbook.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LEELEE View Post
    I should order a copy, but I'll save my pennies as a broke college kid.
    Better be broke than be in debt. It is a very hard lesson to learn.

hmm I recommend you try b4 u buy...and make bad comments...

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I wouldn't install windows 7 if you paid me $29.99
    you wouldnt be able to install it on a mac anyways, im using windows 7 now, with no anti virus and I never had problems with it. Windows is stepping up their game, this means more competition for apple and more new faster technology woooo!!

I would try it out first and then decide...but it's a good price though

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast