Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: New iMacs, MacBooks coming?
09-17-2009, 03:14 AM #41
But I'm extremely happy with, $1000.00 cheaper is the US than in Oz, plus even get the tax back when she left the US.
Guess i cant complain
Also bought a new iMac 24' in July!iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |
09-17-2009, 10:49 AM #42
09-17-2009, 01:31 PM #43
It's time for an iMac refresh so I see that happening. I LOVE my aluminum iMac so it doesn't matter a bit that it is going to be 2 yrs old not too long from now. I have no need to upgrade, it does everything really well. I'll never need more then 4gb of ram and the HD can go as big as I want so with 2.4ghz processor it does just fine. I'm a "gotta be first to have it" guy too so I KNOW I love my iMac.......Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s
09-17-2009, 10:31 PM #44
I just need to get one already... Im tired of the hackintosh route... start saving pennies...This is getting a lil' ridiculous...
09-17-2009, 10:53 PM #45
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
damn i just bought a iMac 24" today.
09-18-2009, 03:15 AM #46
I was already to buy an iMac Thursday morning till I read this post and now I am torn between waiting or saying "ahh what the hell", but I know that I will regret it as they will put a better GFX card in. Now I have to decide how long to wait..
09-19-2009, 12:54 AM #47
I hope they announce a new iMac too
09-24-2009, 02:15 PM #48
BUT I will definitely do my research this time.. I really don't want to buy another laptop and then in a few weeks a brand new version drop again. I love my iBook but lately I've been running into issues with having a non Intel Mac so I'm thinking its finally time to think about upgrading.
Last edited by RDL; 09-24-2009 at 02:22 PM.
09-28-2009, 06:02 PM #49
wow i just got my iMac in august.
nows its technically outdated
09-28-2009, 09:41 PM #50
i sold my imac 20 inch last week and got the new 24 inch so if i hear anything in the next 14 days about a date of the new one coming out im bringing the 24 inch back