Results 1 to 16 of 16

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: the Mac rumor mill: reliable as ever

  1. #1
    MMi Staff Writer Paul Daniel Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Union Square, Somerville, Mass.
    Posts
    919
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 995 Times in 401 Posts

    Default the Mac rumor mill: reliable as ever


    According to reports, Steven Jobs either will or will not appear at Apple's "it's only rock'n'roll" event at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco on September 9.

    Analysts predict the event will showcase the new iPod.. either that or a Roomba that can be synced to your iTunes.

  2. #2
    nicee...

  3. #3
    Oh noes
    Owner of: iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, 2G
    Check out my theme: Metallic Shine HD (+SD) in Cydia
    Leave feedback and thanks

  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life tudtran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Foco, Colorado
    Posts
    1,004
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 39 Times in 30 Posts

    That is a very clear report. LOL

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldanielash View Post

    Analysts predict the event will showcase the new iPod.. either that or a Roomba that can be synced to your iTunes.
    Wasnt this "news" already covered yesterday?
    Apple's Annual Event confirmed for September 9
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

    Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

  6. #6
    My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    679
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Just get to the release already. Additionally, wilsongeorge neeeds to be kicked in the genitals " 1st " woot! im cool.
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

  7. #7
    Lmao +1
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

    Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldanielash View Post


    According to reports, Steven Jobs either will or will not appear at Apple's "it's only rock'n'roll" event at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco on September 9.
    OMG "will" or "will not"??!!! I had no ******* idea it was only those two choices! ALSO~ The sun either will or will not come out today! I either will or will not die tomorrow! WOAH THIS IS NEWS

  9. #9
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,483
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tudtran View Post
    That is a very clear report. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Wasnt this "news" already covered yesterday?
    Apple's Annual Event confirmed for September 9
    Quote Originally Posted by GregTheWang View Post
    OMG "will" or "will not"??!!! I had no ******* idea it was only those two choices! ALSO~ The sun either will or will not come out today! I either will or will not die tomorrow! WOAH THIS IS NEWS

    uh... seems pretty obvious to me by the title and content that this is a sarcastic post saying reports are confirming both Steve WILL be there and he WON'T... which is hilarious, impossible, and typical.
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  10. #10
    iPhone? More like MyPhone wgr73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Las Cruces, NM
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts

    I bet the iPhone MMS is launched at this time as well....rumor, yes

  11. #11
    MMi Staff Writer Paul Daniel Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Union Square, Somerville, Mass.
    Posts
    919
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 995 Times in 401 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GregTheWang View Post
    OMG "will" or "will not"??!!! I had no ******* idea it was only those two choices! ALSO~ The sun either will or will not come out today! I either will or will not die tomorrow! WOAH THIS IS NEWS
    I'll try and remember to use sarcasm font in the future... ;-)

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    uh... seems pretty obvious to me by the title and content that this is a sarcastic post saying reports are confirming both Steve WILL be there and he WON'T... which is hilarious, impossible, and typical.
    It's just one of those days...
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldanielash View Post
    I'll try and remember to use sarcasm font in the future... ;-)
    Lol, I need to get some of that sarcasm font as well
    Last edited by Melech518; 09-01-2009 at 11:48 AM.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

    Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

  13. #13
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mdc929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    best. post. ever.



  14. #14
    come on roomba lol

  15. #15
    The iRoomba could make our life easier, or not...

  16. #16
    no, you don't get it... The new ipod will give you the ability to be somewhere and not be there at the same time.... Oh, and it has voiceover
    -Ben

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •