+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's Annual Event confirmed for September 9

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by tudtran I hope Apple will launch new iPhone software to support mms. I been waiting all summer. I WANT MMS they already it just your provider doesnt
    Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tudtran View Post
    I hope Apple will launch new iPhone software to support mms.
    I been waiting all summer. I WANT MMS
    they already it just your provider doesnt have it yet lmao thats why i'm on tmobile
     Think Different

iPhone? More like MyPhone mattharris85's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zerobrand View Post
    1TB ipod classic please! ^_^
    lol
    If I helped then hit the thanks button...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 848 Posts

I read this article a few months ago and got really excited (I have had a problem with the tinny-sounding Beatles music for a long time). When it was announced Apple would be having their show on THAT EXACT SAME DAY, I couldn't help but put two and two together.

Check it out.

So, my official guess is that "rock and roll" has something to do with the Beatles. Like a Beatles-themed backplate or an iPod with 3 gigs of Beatles music on it or something, kind of like what U2 did (if my memory is correct). Anyway, it all seems waaaay too coincidental.

Hey, if I'm right about this, you guys are gonna have to hit that there thanks button

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnr9412 View Post
    ya mabey our dreams will come true and mms on the iphone will become reality
    Dream for you maybe
    hah!
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

iPhone? More like MyPhone gcastro723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plcrules View Post
    lol gr8 thats my first day of high school
    what the hell im suffering in high school right now!!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    I read this article a few months ago and got really excited (I have had a problem with the tinny-sounding Beatles music for a long time). When it was announced Apple would be having their show on THAT EXACT SAME DAY, I couldn't help but put two and two together.

Check it out.

So, my official guess is that "rock and roll" has something to do with the Beatles. Like a Beatles-themed backplate or an iPod with 3 gigs of Beatles music on it or something, kind of like what U2 did (if my memory is correct). Anyway, it all seems waaaay too coincidental.

Hey, if I'm right about this, you guys are gonna have to hit that there thanks button

If there is a Beatles iPod then I will buy it for sure!

iPhone? More like MyPhone mdc929's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    One of the local stores here has been closed as of the past week with a sign saying they are remodeling and will reopen mid september
    that happened to the store here in buffalo.
    they kinda just shoved all of the sales shelves to the side and threw a bunch of high, apple-y tables with, suspiciously, nothing on them.
    maybe this was to make room for the new iPods/iTablet?
    whatever it is i dont think they would just leave the center of the store with completely empty tables
    so i wonder how everything's gonna play out this month.
    hopefully we get some MMS because out of 9 people, my crew has 6 tmobile iphones (with MMS thanks to moi)
    and 3 very angry AT&T users (including myself).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mdc929 For This Useful Post:

Mercury1975 (09-01-2009)

Thanks

@gcastro haha I've got until Thursday

Thanks

I'm betting on a new 50 GB iPod Touch- Apple seems to be moving away from the old geeky base 2 measurements for storage with Snow Leopard (1 GB= 1,000 MB in Snow Leo, while it used to mean 1,024 MB) and iPod's currently follow that rule- 2, 4, 8, 16, and 32 GB. 120 gigs on the Classic is the one exception. They can't constantly keep doubling all of the iPod's capacities.
    I'm also pretty confident that the new iPod Touch will have a camera- it'll probably be able to record video. And if it has a video camera, it has to have a microphone. The Nano could also get a camera, but I doubt it'll record video. The Nano will probably get a 30 (or 32...) GB version. The battery life will probably be much better on all iPods. The Classic won't die this year- it's still got a little time. We might see iTunes 9- I was hoping for a complete rethinking of iTunes (it does way too much: Music managment, movie managment, TV Show managment, Podcast managment, Audiobook managment and now App managment- it's totally against Apple's principals) but I doubt it'll happen this year. Maybe it'll be in iTunes 10- or, more likely, iTunes X.
    This is all speculation, obviously

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12