Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PCWorld/Infoweek Calls Snow Leopard a Copy Cat

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

Hackintosh time (dual boot, or VMware, depends)

I'm a windows user and I admit Mac is much better

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Snow Leopard running Windows 7 in VMWare hybrid mode FTW! Best of both worlds.

Thanks

his best argument is the snow leopard boots in 32 bit but even then a mac can boot close 2 5 times faster then a pc

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

WOW. Absurd article

I bought my macbook pro for $1500 refurb. My wife bought her dell brand new upgraded to the max at $2200.

My macbook boots faster, and comes out of hibernation 2-3 times faster like plcrules said.

Most of the time, I find my wife using my computer at home ....... annoying ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alnk1015 View Post
    I bought my macbook pro for $1500 refurb. My wife bought her dell brand new upgraded to the max at $2200.

My macbook boots faster, and comes out of hibernation 2-3 times faster like plcrules said.

Most of the time, I find my wife using my computer at home ....... annoying ...
    I know the feeling. Try changing the password on your macbook. It will either work or get you in trouble. Roll the dice bro

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

superallica (08-27-2009)

haha Mac people are mad. This is great!

This is a joke Windows movie maker is disgusting the worst movie editing program in history, is this a kid writing this?.
    To check out my blog just type bilsta57 into the google search bar

i have 2 macs and 3 pcs, they all have their ups and downs, and i use them equally, in different scenarios.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post
    haha Mac people are mad. This is great!
    about what?

What ever the point is?

The responses to the article are even more retarded.

And Please STOP WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS.

"oh wait, no one cares, you suck at writing."
    "is this guy high?"
    "most the world is already laughing at you or puking in their shoes out of embarrassment."

You even Agree.

"He is right that Vista contained a lot of fail in it hence the new OS"

well anyone who sais windows 7 is vista r2 is wrong simply becouse windows 7 is build on a diffrent kernel.

but i agree with him so far that what apple released leopard should have been a sort of service pack.
    apple turns out to be worst then microsoft.

if microsoft didnt leave room for competition everybody was talking like microsoft is the devil.
    now that apple does it in numerous previous examples both included the appstore and its own line of computers nobody seems to care.
    because apple is still the underdog when it comes to a os.
    and that they are walking so far behind microsoft atm while they only have to support what ? 5 product lines ? give or take.

this guy is not far from the truth.
    and yea vista was a big fail no arguement there but windows 7 is largely making up for that.

not a fanboy for either side.
    yes i own a pc with windows i also own a iphone and a macbook it is just my opinion.

I was waiting for the PC reviewer to say, "I find the idea of bugs with brains offensive!" (Starship Trooper reference)

It is not hard to come up with examples of why windows sucks, just like Mac, they both have problems. Ford vs Chevy, Converse vs Nike, ect.... I love the competition between the two, it forces both companies to look for ways to improve, we win.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    Your responses are as laughable and childish as his arguments. Seems you both lose here.
    Ain't that the truth!

Banned
    Thanks

They both suck.
    MacOSX is limited to hardware.
    Hardware expensive
    OS cheaper

Windows has lots of bugs.
    Hardware cheaper.
    OS expensive.

Whatever hardware you have you get the OS with it.

BUT, if you think about it a PC is better than a MAC as a PC can run Linux for free. It can also run Windows, Unix, Linux, MacOS(hacked), OS2, FreeBSD, etc...
    A Mac can run MacOSX, Windows. Thats about it.

For the cost its actually cheaper to get a PC and Windows. I can buy that a lot cheaper than I can get a MAC for.

In the end, who really gives a sh!t about it. I like Windows as it runs the software I use. You probably like Mac as that runs the software you use.
    I cant afford a Mac so Im really happy with my faster PC anyway. It's got more than a Mac can have hardware wise and it can do more than a Mac can so yea, whatever. You dont care.

Thanks

ha ha, and he mentions the release notes getting jammed in the Xerox... funny he should mention XEROX... saying as they were the originators of all Apple and Microsuck hold sacred.

No one is in a position to say Apple stole AnYTHING from windoze... That made me laugh... and to claim Vista is great, PLEASE, Windows 7 is a major update of all the things they should have done the first time and to leave Vista n the dust saying as how it has a bad rap for sucking so hard... I am FORCED to use it in a corporate environment, as are a lot of people... that doesn't make it great... just because something is huge, like Wal-Mart, doesn't make it the best.

I like Apple because usually when they release something, it works... and if it is buggy, it isnt for long... something that does not happen with ANY version of windows... cept maybe 3.1... so I do not not think of myself as a "Fanboy" simply due to Apple's recent App Store issues, among their declining politics of recent 3 years or so....

Well, i'm an educated person, dedicated to Graphic & Motion Design since 1994 (And of course, Apple Driven), but this...
    Randall C. Kennedy, you're an @sshole, a complete one. You better go writing some side train track wall with aerosol (And for sure, you'll be beaten by real street art people...)

Thanks

Default Mac rules
    I had Dell pc for many years now I have XP and tons of pictures and school work. Now I have MacBook air after going thru several older mac laptops. Apple has OSX that is more stable and expensive even before the intel chip. Verdict: buy based on needs and your business needs. Both r good IMHO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast