Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: More Leaked iTunes 9 Screenshots

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,278 Times in 652 Posts

Default More Leaked iTunes 9 Screenshots

Following the first iTunes 9 image leak last week and the Blu-ray support rumor more alleged iTunes 9 images have made their way onto the internet. The images show many new features for iTunes 9.

Facebook integration is an interesting feature which allows you to connect your Facebook to your iTunes. You can create playlists via iTunes and share them on Facebook. They pop up on your wall as iTunes links so all your friends can run out and buy what you like to listen to.

Next is additional device support. Out of all the possibilities for iTunes 9 we believe this one is the least likely. Apple historically does everything in their power to make sure that iTunes is for iPods and iPhones, not other companies devices. Most recently Apple and Palm have started in a cat an mouse game centered around Palm Pre syncing with iTunes. The image shows iTunes syncing with a Samsung MP3 player.

via boygenius

can't wait for itunes 9 and the new apple event!

For a gallery of my graphic artwork, click here

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I cant see much visual difference tbh

This is really great news. I can now tweet my music and talk about it with my Facebook friends.....but I still can't monitor a damn folder or sync over Wifi.

iTunes is moving in the wrong direction IMO. As an otherwise happy iPhone owner I feel like I'm shackled to a pig.

Actually way back when, iTunes legitimately supported some non-Apple products. They are older players and I don't believe any are in production any more. Samsung might have made some. Motorola sold a number of phones that worked fine with iTunes. So that last screen shot might be legit, just with an old player. Apple is against the Pre because it isn't licensed, and I doubt Apple would ever grant a license to Palm.

Uh...it looks like iTunes. Can someone point out what I'm supposed to get excited about?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mdc929's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Large Professor View Post
    Uh...it looks like iTunes. Can someone point out what I'm supposed to get excited about?
    ditto
    not really anything to get worked up about

Quote Originally Posted by Waylonzzz View Post
    can't wait for itunes 9 and the new apple event!
    When is the next apple event?
    Is my girlfriend the only one that gets mad at me because I spend too much time with my iPhone?

Thanks

With Apple going to DRM-free music, I don't think syncing with other devices is totally out of the question.
    Apples taste good.

oh...cool...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

If you read the MacRumors article, these are fake.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

Unless itunes becomes less of ram hogging sluggish beast, i refuse to get excited.
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

Thanks

Second that
    Oh yes, wow, they change main version numbers based on timing and events, not on actual changes.

I truly hope and I beg that at least with the next version, being such a round number - 10 - they will finally make a painfully necessary, complete overhaul.

It looks kinda the same , but i cant wait for it!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I wonder if they will actually put in a useful duplication detection feature as per iPhoto

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

As far as I remember, there is a Show Duplicates feature in iTunes. Click on File and then click on Show Duplicates.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

Green Apple
    Thanks
    No kidding, I mean an actual feature that prevents duplicates, have you ever tried to go through your entire library of thousands of duplicates, its just a huge time consuming task