+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Alleged iTunes 9 Screenshots Leaked!

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
To build on the story posted by dale1v here: [RUMOR] iTunes 9 to include Blu-ray support, better app organization BoyGenius has once again gotten some more, alleged, information about iTunes
    Livin the iPhone Life NeoNightmareX's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Alleged iTunes 9 Screenshots Leaked!

To build on the story posted by dale1v here: [RUMOR] iTunes 9 to include Blu-ray support, better app organization

BoyGenius
    has once again gotten some more, alleged, information about iTunes 9 and this time it is in pictorial form! BoyGenius found these screenshots on a German blogging website. The blogger claims to have found the images on a "Chinese Apple forum."

“A German blogger claims to have dug up a hand full of iTunes 9 screenshots while sifting through a Chinese Apple forum,” the post reads. “Should these screenshots be authentic,” BGR continues to report, “they definitely firm up several of the items we listed including Last.fm integration and some kind of integration with Facebook and Twitter...”

It looks like there are going to be some big improvements in iTunes 9 to try and turn it more into a social networking application. In short, Apple is trying to take over the Internets and I for one welcome our Apple overlords.

Sources:
    Alleged iTunes 9 Screenshots Leaked - Blogger comes across evidence that iTunes 9 brings Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm integration - Softpedia
    First reported screenshots of iTunes 9 emerge; Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm integration showcased : Boy Genius Report

Original Blog Post Translated:
    http://translate.google.com/translat...com/%26hl%3Den
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

cooteruk (08-13-2009), darth2499 (08-13-2009), fixxxer (08-13-2009), iGrime (08-15-2009), RByers (08-13-2009), vercetti (08-13-2009), w33zyjam3s8a8y (08-13-2009)

Thanks

hope its real :P lol cant wait!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

only time shall tell

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Um really, does anyone care. Oh noes, steve jobs just passed gas, quick everyone take a wiff. That's seriously what you all sound like when you practically jizz over stupid **** like this. BFD, they are screenshots. I wonder how many of you would buy a turd of his if he decided to eBay one.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GmAz For This Useful Post:

dm356 (08-13-2009), iancdp (08-12-2009), reanimationxp (08-15-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lol i love the palm pre ads

Thanks

I hope the better app organization is something that would come in handy .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    hope its real :P lol cant wait!
    i donīt think thats itīs real cause the facebook and twitter and last.fm icons look kinda photoshopped!! iīll wait for itunes 9 to come and then weīll all see how itīs like!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I hate iTunes, sadly there is no alternative. iTunes 9 wont be a miracle of god, just cause apple's gonna make it. iTunes reminds me of a sloth.

Edit: No, I like sloths more.
    Last edited by mythamp; 08-13-2009 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GmAz View Post
    Um really, does anyone care. Oh noes, steve jobs just passed gas, quick everyone take a wiff. That's seriously what you all sound like when you practically jizz over stupid **** like this. BFD, they are screenshots. I wonder how many of you would buy a turd of his if he decided to eBay one.
    I don't even think it's worth explaining the nature of a mac forum to you, GmAz. Your lack of comprehension and foresight suggest to me you wouldn't be able to understand. If you don't care, simply piss off. There is nothing else to it.
    Last edited by dale1v; 08-13-2009 at 02:24 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

iGuy (08-13-2009), kmac1622 (08-13-2009), NeoNightmareX (08-13-2009), Shady6 (08-13-2009)

Thanks

Am I the only one who thinks adding twitternand other applications into itunes is dumb? Itll just slow things down plus its retarded itunes is for music video and such and should stay that way!! at least give us a option tocnot include the extra "crap" smh

Thanks

itunes updates never seem to interest me lol
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool (Y)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks adding twitternand other applications into itunes is dumb? Itll just slow things down plus its retarded itunes is for music video and such and should stay that way!! at least give us a option tocnot include the extra "crap" smh
    Thats a very good point and i your right ok put last.fm in but thats for music why facebook and twitter yeah it would be fun but it would slow itunes down but personally if itunes 9 has facbook and twitter fine thats good for me and if it doesn't good for me too.

I saw this article on cnet and some of the dream like features would be very nice:-

iTunes 9: Seven features we'd kill for.

1. Text messaging via iTunes.
    With the iPhone docked, we'd love to see a function that allowed us to send text messages via iTunes using the computer's keyboard. This is something you've been able to do with Nokia's PC Suite for years. But it would be even more useful on the iPhone, what with touchscreens not being geared towards the typing of novels.

2. HDD backup and import.
    In its recent life, iTunes has introduced a feature to backup your entire library to CD of DVD, but far more useful would be a one-click backup to a networked hard drive, which not only backed up your music and video, but also your playlists, ratings and play counts. And it would be in a format that could be imported back to PC or Mac with a single click.

If nothing else, people moving from PC to Mac would benefit enormously by not losing years of play data and ratings when making the switch. Do we sound bitter?

3. Sync to other MP3 players.
    Now the iTunes Store has dropped its DRM, the AAC files it sells are compatible with loads of other devices. The store may exist primarily to fuel the sale of iPods, but selling music to owners of non-Apple MP3 players would net Apple a small income and potentially lead to a conversion to the iPod world further down the line.

For this reason, we would like to see iTunes natively detect AAC-compatible music devices, and offer to transfer your DRM-free iTunes Store purchases to them. Yeah, plugins and hacks exist to do this already, but imagine a native function that worked like iPod syncing. Handy.

4. Complete restore from iPod.
    Simple one this: your Mac or PC blows up, but all your music is on your iPod or iPhone. Plug it into your new computer, fire up iTunes, and instead of installing fresh, choose to install from the iPod.

This would work a little like installing OS X from a Time Machine backup. iTunes would be installed first, then your MP3s, videos, play counts, ratings and playlists would be pulled from the iPod and loaded up into your library, and the iPod would automatically be synced.

Again, hacks and programs exist, but we want a native solution that handles playlists and whatnot as well.

5. Stream content from iTunes.
    This is a long shot, but extending Apple's Remote app to let you stream music over Wi-Fi (or even the Internet) would bring new meaning to the words 'flipping awesome'.

If that wasn't possible, backing up your library to Apple's MobileMe service would put your music into the cloud, accessible for streaming on the iPhone over 3G or Wi-Fi.

6. One-click DVD ripping.
    Ian Rendall from our forums suggests the ability to rip DVDs within iTunes, for instant transfer to the iPod or iPhone. Legally questionable, and highly unlikely, but no doubt useful.

7. Active folder monitoring.
    Twitter follower Richard Gunther suggests active folder monitoring. iTunes can create and modify folders within its directory, but what about the other way around? This feature would add anything to iTunes you drop in any folder within the iTunes music folder.

What would you like to see in the next major iTunes release? Let us know below.

Have a Look at what some people said :- iTunes 9: Seven features we'd kill for - Crave at CNET UK
    Last edited by OLIVERJONES; 08-13-2009 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to OLIVERJONES For This Useful Post:

leram84 (08-13-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

why do you guys care... this is lame news... itunes sucks to begin with. always has... always will... you people need to get a life

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope it is more snappy and app organization is a necessity. To oliver^^ try simplify media to stream your library to your phone while on wifi

Quote Originally Posted by jed2012 View Post
    why do you guys care... this is lame news... itunes sucks to begin with. always has... always will... you people need to get a life
    Did you really come on this site and make your first post a douche bag comment. Go somewhere else you tool.
    Last edited by rwin84; 08-13-2009 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

been a member of this site for quite some time now but dont care to waist my time posting about dumb **** every 10 seconds so watch who ur calling a douch bag.... when it might be your self

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

been a member of this site for quite some time now but dont care to waist my time posting about dumb **** every 10 seconds so watch who ur calling a douch bag.... when it might be your self
    A whole month? WOW! You're off to a great start...
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

@jed2012:-
    The people here are dont need to get a life but lots of people would consider people who believe in the 2012 prophecies being lame and needing to get a life. And itunes is one of the best music player if you dont have one already buy a mac then itunes will run much faster. So what player do you like WinAMP, WMP, go and have a look at the stats before you comment:-

Windows Media Player (The Best Music Player)

Winamp (The Best Music Player)

iTunes (The Best Music Player)

And thank you iTunes clearly wins.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rwin84 View Post
    A whole month? WOW! You're off to a great start...
    i was forced to finally get a username/account a month ago when i needed to download something... that does not mean i have not been coming here for quite some time reading the news daily and watching a bunch of you gawk over dumb news ... get a life seriously... im not going to get into a little internet battle here with you... all im saying is itune SUCKS who gives a **** about a new version of a program the SUCKS...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't wait for the app organization!

Thanks

irony 1 |ˈīrənē; ˈiərnē|
    noun ( pl. -nies)
    the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect

But anyway...back to the topic
    Last edited by dale1v; 08-13-2009 at 08:04 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

25. The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

NeoNightmareX (08-13-2009)