Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Alleged iTunes 9 Screenshots Leaked!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ lmao

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool @jed2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jed2012 View Post
    i was forced to finally get a username/account a month ago when i needed to download something... that does not mean i have not been coming here for quite some time reading the news daily and watching a bunch of you gawk over dumb news ... get a life seriously... im not going to get into a little internet battle here with you... all im saying is itune SUCKS who gives a **** about a new version of a program the SUCKS...
    @jed2012
    Seriously cant you read look at these sites :-

Windows Media Player (The Best Music Player)

Winamp (The Best Music Player)

iTunes (The Best Music Player)

If itunes is so bad why do so many people like it, ok if you think its bad just say that but don't say its crap as it is quite clearly not.

Update:- LOL dale1v nice one. + @jed2012 you need to "get a life" thinking about 2012, Read this :- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...0122827AAmtJ3f

The second answer says "False...only an idiot would believe randomly translated possible predictions from a long ago failed civilization." So that makes you an ....

Not much to say to that eh jed2012 ?

Update:- Thats it Jed2012 (8) Runaway, Runaway, Runawaaaaaayyyy (8)
    Last edited by OLIVERJONES; 08-13-2009 at 08:33 AM.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

iTunes isn't bad but it isn't good either, personally I wish that MS ported WMP11 over to Mac. Soooo many people use it because you have to use it if you have an iPod. Apple boast about how many times Quicktime has been downloaded but again you have to download it if you need iTunes.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

To All Haters:
    Im getting annoyed with seeing everyone who comments on "how stupid" the news is on MMi. If you do not enjoy the forum, you are free to leave it at anytime. This site wasn't created to talk about sh*t. News is posted as it is discovered. There is no such thing as stupid news. News is news and it is always nice to gain new knowledge. If you have nothing productive to add to the conversation then dont say anything at all...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

Fair point A.T i used itunes cause a brought an ipod (years ago) but i just use it now as i have it on my mac and there is no alternative but now i know how to use it i love itunes.

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    iTunes isn't bad but it isn't good either, personally I wish that MS ported WMP11 over to Mac. Soooo many people use it because you have to use it if you have an iPod. Apple boast about how many times Quicktime has been downloaded but again you have to download it if you need iTunes.
    good point. I used WMP religiously before i bought my first ipod. While I had my PC i tried to use both, itunes for syncing, and WMP for listening. Honestly the only reason I used wmp more often was because of monitoring folders.

Now i only have a mac, and am "forced" to only use itunes. I should have been using this all along, much more simple, much faster, just better all around.

If apple thru in sms vis itunes, restore from ipod, and active folders, itunes will dominate (like it doesn't already )

for all those people talking sh**, why? why would you come on to a MAC forum, and talk sh** about program updates? alot of people on here are interested in improving daily routines, if you need to release some anger, i'm sure there are plenty of windows 7 forums.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Don't get mad at them. Can you imagine all that built up frustration from being a windows user

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't Wait!!!!

Lmao this thread was funny but iTunes defenitly sucks on windows I don't even use iTunes, there are better programs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    they are FAKE... look at the images. it looks like someone took a screenshot of iTunes and photoshoped in crappy artwork. There is no way that apple has terrible artwork for the facebook, twitter, and Last.fm icons and the first one iTunes 9 would be easy to edit.

Thats just my opinion.
    Check out iKenny, Windows Vista theme, or Windows Vista theme 2 :]
    If I Help You In Any Way PLZ Hit The Thanks Button

I MOD MY LIFE
    This Is My Signature.

Really, they don't need to add social networking to iTunes, a music and video player should be just that, if they want to make it more than that, rename it to something else, what I would like to see is it:

Play all music files
    Play all video files
    Play all DVDs
    Play all HD-DVDs (if you have the hardware to do it)
    Play all Blu-Rays (if you have the hardware to do it)

Access iTunes store

Sync Music and Video with all compatible players

Any other functionality, including syncing contacts, photos, etc. with compatible player should be part of another tool perhaps, but not iTunes.

I will say that iTunes should officially support plug-ins though, to add functions that other people may want, but keep the base of it simple.

Default too bad really
    that us windows users will still need 4 gigs of memory just to make it run in something that resembles a productive fashion...
    Herp a derp a derp a doooo!

Thanks

Yay...
    EDM

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I dont see whats wrong with iTunes. It does what I need it to do so I have no complaints with it.

I do think adding Facebook & Twitter is simply retarded. Both sites are simply fads anywho, and Apple will probably just have to remove the features in iTunes 10 cos both sites will be dead and replaced with someting else.

Damn iTunes, where is iPhone 3.1 and our freekin' mms/tethering?

That was harsh, sorry. I do like iTunes, but one thing I would really like to see happen is the ability to play video continuously from it's own directory instead of making a playlist. It's nothing major, just a small annoyance, but something they could fix easily. Have a "continuous play" option or something.

Ya, the Screenies look shopped. The last fm icon and label is even in the wrong font and everything. Also, i am praying for blu-ray support. I edit HD video for a living, and not being able to playback blu-ray is killing me.

Dylan

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OLIVERJONES View Post
    1. Text messaging via iTunes.
    With the iPhone docked, we'd love to see a function that allowed us to send text messages via iTunes using the computer's keyboard. This is something you've been able to do with Nokia's PC Suite for years. But it would be even more useful on the iPhone, what with touchscreens not being geared towards the typing of novels.

5. Stream content from iTunes.
    This is a long shot, but extending Apple's Remote app to let you stream music over Wi-Fi (or even the Internet) would bring new meaning to the words 'flipping awesome'.

If that wasn't possible, backing up your library to Apple's MobileMe service would put your music into the cloud, accessible for streaming on the iPhone over 3G or Wi-Fi.
    1)
    -try one of the remote control apps
    or
    -use http://google.com/voice (can text via web)

5) Simplify Media - Connect Your Music
    works great

I wonder if this will iTunes not suck. I doubt it though. And to the person that says why so many people use it, it's because we have to. Apple doesn't exactly give us an alternative to their garbage.

Thanks

When is this coming out?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mdc929's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the article oliverjones pointed out
    deffinately more stuff to be excited about than whats ACTUALLY coming out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast