Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: OS X 10.5.8 Releasedis a discussion within the
Mac Newsforums, a part of the
10.5.8 is available from Software Update now... no word quite yet on whether it affects jailbreak - tests? What's included in this update: Upgrades Safari to version 4.0.2. Improves the...
08-06-2009, 09:51 AM #1
OS X 10.5.8 Released
10.5.8 is available from Software Update now... no word quite yet on whether it affects jailbreak - tests?
What's included in this update:
- Upgrades Safari to version 4.0.2.
- Improves the accuracy of full history search in Safari 4.
- Resolves an issue in which certain resolutions might not appear in the Display pane in System Preferences.
- Dragging an Aperture image into Automator now invokes an Aperture action instead of incorrectly invoking an iPhoto action.
- Resolves an issue that could prevent importing of large photo and movie files from digital cameras.
- Improves overall Bluetooth reliability with external devices, USB webcams and printers.
- Addresses an issue that could cause extended startup times.
- Improves iCal reliability with MobileMe Sync and CalDav.
- Addresses data reliability issues with iDisk and MobileMe.
- Improves overall reliability with AFP.
- Improves overall reliability with Managed Client.
- Improves compatibility and reliability for joining AirPort networks.
- Improves Sync Service reliability.
- Includes additional RAW image support for several third-party cameras.
- Improves compatibility with some external USB hard drives.
- Includes latest security fixes.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
08-06-2009, 09:53 AM #2
snow leopard please!!!
1This is getting a lil' ridiculous...
08-06-2009, 10:02 AM #3
2 Snow leopard next month!
08-06-2009, 10:07 AM #4
Sweet...actually fixed some major issues I was having with System Prefs crashing and Safari crashing. Also the new MBPs were shipped with bad color display profiles. This seems to have fixed this which was a major issue...will report back on jailbreaking but this shouldnt affect it as far as I can tell
08-06-2009, 10:23 AM #5
dammit.. i'm using a mac since OSX 10.4 and they never released the feature I would like the most!! In windows when you copy files in a folder they ask you if you want to replace or skip "ALL" the files that already exist in the directory, but in a mac you have to you "replace yes or no" one at the time, freaking annoying when you got 438 files to chose yes.
08-06-2009, 10:26 AM #6
08-06-2009, 10:28 AM #7
yeah thats the right answer
08-06-2009, 10:32 AM #8
edit: nevermind just looked back and they changed it i do have "apply all" now
Last edited by zerobrand; 08-06-2009 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
08-06-2009, 10:39 AM #9
The Following User Says Thank You to oscar25 For This Useful Post:
08-06-2009, 10:43 AM #10
08-06-2009, 10:56 AM #11
08-06-2009, 11:00 AM #12
Does NOT affect Jailbreaking Repeat, DOES NOT AFFECT JAILBREAKING
08-06-2009, 11:02 AM #13
08-06-2009, 11:44 AM #14
i hope this fixes the airport dropping my wifi and the bluetooth dropping my mouse. annoying bs FTL
The Following User Says Thank You to Alperovich For This Useful Post:
08-06-2009, 11:53 AM #15
08-06-2009, 11:54 AM #16
Ugh maybe this'll fix my wireless mighty mouse from disconnecting randomly every 3 hours...
08-06-2009, 12:06 PM #17
This update has no effect on the 3.0.1 jailbreak with redsnow 0.8 I jailbroke an iPhone 3G last night.iPhone Firmware - 4.1
Service - AT&T
Device - iPhone 4 BLACK 16GB
08-06-2009, 12:13 PM #18
08-06-2009, 01:00 PM #19
anyone updated their hackbook from 10.5.7 with this yet?
08-06-2009, 01:15 PM #20
Mine stayed on that screen a LONG time but after many minutes completed..... just leave it for a while