+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Now Officially Back

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
steve job is not going to do anything. His role in apple is raise prices that's it.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

steve job is not going to do anything. His role in apple is raise prices that's it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Dear eZStar,
    Well done!
    You managed to completely miss what Michael was most famous for- music perhaps. It takes true skill to be so blind and still manage to type here.

music that brought more culture and good feeling to the world than an iPhone, that people across the world knew of (the same cannot be said for OS X)
    Steve Jobs is smart, yes. It may hurt you to read this, but, please don't be so stupid to think that he alone sat down and created the devices you mentioned by himself- because he didn't. He's a CEO, not a designer, manufacturer and retailer. Don't be so stupid to think that he is a perfect man without sin, because he isn't.

If you're going to sit up there and compare character, at least write down the things that they were both famous (not infamous) for and give a balanced argument instead of a list of negatives to bring forward your already fanboyish, tedious, regurgitated one...
    you receive a distinctive certificate of FAIL

Pretty stupid that we have to sit here comparing a now deceased Pop Star to a CEO of an electronics company. Apples and oranges anyone?
    Eloquently put, but my advice to you though, dale1v, would be an old proverb that states "you can't argue with an idiot, because you'll end up looking like one too, and they will always win since they have more experience being one." I'd just let him spout his nonsense since his post alone merits a fail in the minds of the rest of the community.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ifonemaniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i think i started this so i'll finish it. It doesn't matter who is more influential all that matters is that Michael Jackson died from food poisoning... yeah... he ate a nine year old wiener ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tcschrader View Post
    Eloquently put, but my advice to you though, dale1v, would be an old proverb that states ", and they will always win since they have more experience being one." I'd just let him spout his nonsense since his post alone merits a fail in the minds of the rest of the community.
    Too bad you are a dumb*ss.
    "idiot" rofl.
    Whats next? What is your say into this?
    Michael jackson looks better then jobbs next I suppose from you?
    Or Michael jackson has done more work then jobbs?

Maybe before insulting some 1 else you maybe should state your reasoning.

"you can't argue with an idiot, because you'll end up looking like one too"

Well put.

Thanks

...never mind.
    Topic went off on a tangent.

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Topic is way off...

Listen, The one statement that is correct, is that you are comparing apple's, to an orange.

They both made great contributes to this world.. One may have made some silly moves... But again, apple to an orange..

Listen, they are both "People the world needed" And have both brought Culture to the world.. Lets not kid..

Mike will be missed... and i'm glad Job's is back...Let's please put this to rest, and move on about what is important...

Back to the keynote with Ver 2G iphone.. Yeah, that is jailbroken.... and has apps that don't belong.. thats funny!! Or it could be a photoshop?

Again, no disrespect to the people above.. Thanks for understanding!
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

Thanks

Default what's with this photo ???
    so does Steve has jailbroken iphone or not? in the picture i saw before, it had 5 docked icons, today i see less, so why you are playing with his photo ? if it's a joke, i dont get it

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not playing, I hope to god that comment was not directed towards me.. Even more.. It would be really fricken hard for me to Mod. someone else's pic.
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 97vrsix View Post
    I'm not playing, I hope to god that comment was not directed towards me.. Even more.. It would be really fricken hard for me to Mod. someone else's pic.
    my comment was meant for the guy, who posted that picture LOL (sayam), oh well, doesn't matter really, but i was confused how come the iphone was mysteriously CHANGING in that photo LOL
    it was with five docked icons, and now its normal (you can find the first version of the picture in comments made 06-29-2009, 03:04 PM by RESCUER

Thanks

woot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Way to bounce back Steve!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Livers have a funny way of rejecting their new hosts blindly out of nowhere a couple months after they are transplanted. We'll see if this one works or not. Apparently people weren't kidding when they said they'd give their liver to steve jobs. The waiting list is long and people die every day, but within 6 months of getting sick and being diagnosed he was out of the hospital with a shiney new one.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123