+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Now Officially Back

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by Eiswritsat i guess we can say goodbye to MMS since he thinks email is better... It is better. There are just too many poor schlups who don;t
    Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eiswritsat View Post
    i guess we can say goodbye to MMS since he thinks email is better...
    It is better. There are just too many poor schlups who don;t have email on their phones that others have to cater to :P
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slthom View Post
    so funny!
    rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by ifonemaniac View Post
    fawcett, mcmhon, jackson, mays ...JOBS IS NEXT
    Thats not even funny...

Jobs is more important then all of them combined.
    Last edited by eZStaR; 06-30-2009 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    It is better. There are just too many poor schlups who don;t have email on their phones that others have to cater to :P
    not everyone needs a phone with email it lol, my mother is in her 60's and MMS is so much more simplier then trying to have her punch in email address on her verizon flip phone. Email is cool but just not as fast and more of a hassle to the average person who doesnt want or need a $400 phone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post
    rofl.

Thats not even funny...

Jobs is more important then them all combined.
    jackson>>>jobs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mobsta View Post
    jackson>>>jobs
    nope, jackson <<< jobs
    He gave the world the friggin iPhone, who cares about some music

Thanks

Lol the fone he is holding is jailbroken with 5 icon dock and if u look reallly closly u can see cycorder winterboard and aptbackup

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plcrules View Post
    Lol the fone he is holding is jailbroken with 5 icon dock and if u look reallly closly u can see cycorder winterboard and aptbackup
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4635301-post13.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
    yeah, I chopped it

a quick 30 second chop is good for laughs!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
    yeah, I chopped it

a quick 30 second chop is good for laughs!
    HAHA, i didnt even look the original post, I just saw what you posted while I was writing my response....Way too good, love the pic!!!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

God i can not stand jobs and his stupid catch phrases

iPhone? More like MyPhone mwr_allen's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder what kind of apps and features Steve Jobs has on his own personal iPhone that nobody else does

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mobsta View Post
    jackson>>>jobs
    Really you sure?

A person who has plastic surgery on his face atleast 9 times, and a person who owed 500 Million in debt before he died, and a person who ruined his whole life > Jobs the creator of the greatest Universal media device [itouch], the greatest OS (mAc os X),the greatest phone, a person who created the mouse for comps,a person who made the greatest laptop design, a person who is a straight out genius.

Yes Of course Jackson > Jobs.

NOT.
    Last edited by eZStaR; 06-30-2009 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks

Dear eZStar,
    Well done!
    You managed to completely miss what Michael was most famous for- music perhaps. It takes true skill to be so blind and still manage to type here.

music that brought more culture and good feeling to the world than an iPhone, that people across the world knew of (the same cannot be said for OS X)
    Steve Jobs is smart, yes. It may hurt you to read this, but, please don't be so stupid to think that he alone sat down and created the devices you mentioned by himself- because he didn't. He's a CEO, not a designer, manufacturer and retailer. Don't be so stupid to think that he is a perfect man without sin, because he isn't.

If you're going to sit up there and compare character, at least write down the things that they were both famous (not infamous) for and give a balanced argument instead of a list of negatives to bring forward your already fanboyish, tedious, regurgitated one...
    you receive a distinctive certificate of FAIL

Pretty stupid that we have to sit here comparing a now deceased Pop Star to a CEO of an electronics company. Apples and oranges anyone?
    Last edited by dale1v; 06-30-2009 at 11:18 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

Masterz1337 (06-30-2009)

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

+1 dale1v
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Thanks

Dear Dale1v
    Well Done!
    You have managed to completely miss what jobbs was more famous for -Best electronics, OSs perhaps? It takes true skill to think a person stupid as MJ who owed 500 Million $ when he died,with 9 different plastic surgeries because he wanted to look like a girl who produced POP music.

Music has indeed brought culture and feeling to the world, but not pop which did all that. Oh wait I never knew there were more genre's of music other then pop! Oh and im sorry that you dont know about different music genre's. I didnt realize every 1 on earth only listened to pop. What lets music be heard? Mp3 players? Iphone/itouchs apparently the best media devices lets us do that now doesnt it? Oh sorry I never knew you would carry around Stereo on your shoulders around to listen to music. Mac OS X 10.5 is better then any OS out there Rofl. Faster, sleeker, less hassle.

OH Yes Windows lets wait until it stops freezing. Watch apple's , windows and mac ads. They will own you themselves with their facts.

It may hurt you to read this, but, please don't be so stupid to think that he didnt actually think of the ideas of all the electronics made by apple. Because he did. He's a CEO, and a idealist.
    Don't be stupid to think that Michael jackson is stupid he only owed 500 million only working on his face.

"If you're going to sit up there and compare character, at least write down the things that they were both famous (not infamous) for and give a balanced argument instead of a list of negatives to bring forward your already fanboyish, tedious, regurgitated one..."
    Have you done that? You don't even know your facts. Windows > mac ? LOL. Fanboyish? I could say the same about you?

You receive a honorary distinctive certificate of FAIL.

Pretty stupid comparing a dumb pop star vs a Genius man who has accomplished much more. Plastic surgery with music anyone?
    Last edited by eZStaR; 06-30-2009 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezstar View Post
    dear dale1v
    well done!
    You have managed to completely miss what jobbs was more famous for -best electronics, oss perhaps? It takes true skill to think a person stupid as mj who owed 500 million $ when he died,with 9 different plastic surgeries because he wanted to look like a girl who produced pop music.

Music has indeed brought culture and feeling to the world, but not pop which did all that. Oh wait i never knew there were more genre's of music other then pop! Oh and im sorry that you dont know about different music genre's. I didnt realize every 1 on earth only listened to pop. What lets music be heard? Mp3 players? Iphone/itouchs apparently the best media devices lets us do that now doesnt it? Oh sorry i never knew you would carry around stereo on your shoulders around to listen to music. Mac os x 10.5 is better then any os out there rofl. Faster, sleeker, less hassle.

Oh yes windows lets wait until it stops freezing. Watch apple's , windows and mac ads. They will own you themselves with their facts.

It may hurt you to read this, but, please don't be so stupid to think that he didnt actually think of the ideas of all the electronics made by apple. Because he did. He's a ceo, and a idealist.
    Don't be stupid to think that michael jackson is stupid he only owed 500 million only working on his face.

"if you're going to sit up there and compare character, at least write down the things that they were both famous (not infamous) for and give a balanced argument instead of a list of negatives to bring forward your already fanboyish, tedious, regurgitated one..."
    have you done that? You don't even know your facts. Windows > mac ? Lol.

you receive a honorary distinctive certificate of fail.
    The very inkling that you use adverts as a basis and then say that I don't know my facts is a joke in itself...
    Last edited by dale1v; 06-30-2009 at 11:55 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Thanks

Edited Last post.
    Lulz

Edit: you dont know ur facts at all. If you think windows itself is better then Mac OS X 10.5 then it is clear that you dont know your facts.
    Last edited by eZStaR; 06-30-2009 at 11:59 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank god.
    Maybe he will correct most of the mistakes both on mobile devices and computers, and apple will be as great as it was last when he were at apple.

Thanks

Funny how I didn't even mention windows and you come up with a retort like that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

call that a retort?
    +5 dale1v

You receive a honorary distinctive certificate of FAIL. INFINITY * INFINITY
    LOOOOOOOOL