+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WWDC Scheduled for June 8th, Ends on June 12th!

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
"I love how they say "bring your macbook" because of COURSE everyone has a mac.. I would bring an Acer running Vista just to piss off the nerds... hahaha they
    Thanks

Default @ ivel
    "I love how they say "bring your macbook" because of COURSE everyone has a mac..
    I would bring an Acer running Vista just to piss off the nerds... hahaha they would like cry."

Its an Apple event... Developers got to this event every year to learn to code for the next Mac OS / Apple Product. You code for a Mac on a Mac... That's why you would bring a Mac. What don't you get? Would you bring a Mac to a Microsoft Dev conference? Oh wait you totally could since windows runs amazing on Mac's
    Last edited by blkeagle1; 03-28-2009 at 01:26 PM.
    I think I win for the most lame avatar

Thanks

Wow. Didnt know the prices were that high but I guess it cant be helped with the high demand and the limited space.

Thanks

Damn, If I hadn't just bought this macbook I could afford to go to the conference.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ivel View Post
    I love how everyones talking about the price haha.

Yea I mean you gotta be a true fag to go to something like this, like seriously wtf? spend over 1 grand on listening to some geeks talk... and I love how they say "bring your macbook" because of COURSE everyone has a mac... oh and also if I would somehow have a ticket to this ****, I would bring an Acer running Vista just to piss off the nerds... hahaha they would like cry

wow what a badass.

watch out for this guy, hes pretty hardcore. He will totally steal your lunch money and spend it on a 20oz mountian dew.

All expos/conferences are really expensive. Its to keep only serious people going. When I worked at a surf shop the surf expos were pretty expensive and you also had to provide proof that you were with a store or something so you had reason to be there.
    make it a great day!

Thanks

For those of you saying you will download it later, obviously think the keynotes are the only part of the event. There are little training sessions, lunch-ins, meet and greets. These expos are worth every penny, I went last year and had a blast, so much to see and learn.

And in all honesty, as mentioned before all these sort of events, apple or not, are this pricey.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imnothardcore View Post
    Watch out for this guy, hes pretty hardcore. He will totally steal your lunch money and spend it on a 20oz mountian dew.
    ...lol
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BenzoHartt View Post
    I never knew they were that much either.lol What exactly do they teach at these things? This isnt necessarily for beginners is it??? lol
    I have been doing apple code since last year and i would say i am pretty good at it but not an expert. i would also like to know from the people who went last year if it is worth to go for us beginners?

bump
    Last edited by trumpjr; 04-15-2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12