Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Psystar vs. Apple. Conspiracy?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,277 Times in 652 Posts

Default Psystar vs. Apple. Conspiracy?

The latest turn of events in the Apple vs. Psystar case Psystar has accepted Apple's amendum to the original complaint against Psystar which adds some wording that implies that other companies have been supporting Psystar in the background.

"18. On information and belief, persons other than Psystar are involved in Psystar’s unlawful and improper activities described in this Amended Complaint. The true names or capacities, whether individual, corporate, or otherwise, of these persons are unknown to Apple. Consequently they are referred to herein as John Does 1 through 10 (collectively the “John Doe Defendants”). On information and belief, the John Doe Defendants are various individuals and/or corporations who have infringed Apple’s intellectual property rights, breached or induced the breach of Apple’s license agreements and violated state and common law unfair competition laws. Apple will seek leave to amend this complaint to show the unknown John Doe Defendants’ true names and capacities when they are ascertained."

Psystar had no hope of blocking that motion because it was in good faith, timely, not prejudiced and filed early in the case so there is plenty of time for discovery. Since they didn't have a chance Psystar just signed the papers allowing the motion without hearing.

While one can infer that Apple thinks there are other large companies in the background helping Psystar in the case due to this amended complaint that is not the most likely scenario. What is probably going on is that Apple is referring to investors and other silent parties that make up Psystar itself, not some conspiracy made up of large corporations.

Many other things were added in Apple's amendum. To check out a full detailed analysis of the amendum and the Apple vs. Psystar case to date check out Groklaw.

I don.t understand, what does this mean?

Thanks

Apple thinks there is more to the lawsuit than Psystar, they think that someone is pulling strings behind the scenes.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by andrewe13 View Post
    I don.t understand, what does this mean?
    Lol i cant understand the A++++ english work here. Its what presidents do to stop stupid people from understanding them

iPhone? More like MyPhone JackSchitt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatexpka View Post
    Lol i cant understand the A++++ english work here. Its what presidents do to stop stupid people from understanding them
    exactly, thats college degree talk. if you have a high school diploma or a GED, then dont bother reading it.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,277 Times in 652 Posts

lol hahaha alright then

Apple Sed dat Pystar haz sum BIG MEN in the shadows supporting Pystar. Apple added dat shizzat to teh lawsuit against Pystar. pYstar dudnt figh the new stuffs and let dose apple boyz put dem thungs in eazy peasy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody Overcash For This Useful Post:

dale1v (12-05-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    lol hahaha alright then

Apple Sed dat Pystar haz sum BIG MEN in the shadows supporting Pystar. Apple added dat shizzat to teh lawsuit against Pystar. pYstar dudnt figh the new stuffs and let dose apple boyz put dem thungs in eazy peasy
    O i unDastunding it nao so I say tank yew cash!
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

It is my humble opinion that apple is much like a gigatic *******, shitting on everyone, from the consumer to the innocent by stander. Yes, apple does make some cool products. The only problem is, the things they make arent exactly new or cutting edge. They just have better designs, marketing, and recently "cool factor" than the next guy. The iphone for instance, its not anything cutting edge, touch screens have been aroud forever. Wifi is old hat. Edge network is last decade. Hell even magnisium phones have been around forever (refering to the first generation there). Apple just makes it seem oh so cool and they tend to combine some of these cool techs into one sweet little machine. Other than that apple is just the aformentioned gigantic asswhole. Why? What do see in your URL bar RIGHT NOW? What happend to themonkeysball.com? What happend to that school who had an Apple symbol that LOOKED NOTHING LIKE the Apple apple. They all got **** on. We the innocent by standers also got **** on because our favortie modding sites title now makes NO sense. While the appleiphoneschool.com STILL has there name. Apple is out for blood and i think we should gather a bunch of micro waves plug them in and hold the doors open, while there on high for 20 mintes in apples direction. END RANT PS **** STEVE JOBS he got fired form his own company once by the way...