Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are You a PC? Make your own "I'm a PC" video at the Apple Store

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xZinnX View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Apple use Windows OS on their P.O.S. system? This Apple vs PC crap is about as sickening as these endless political ads.
    Yes, it's one of those arguments that everyone always brings up that just makes the debate more pointless. Apple uses windows mobile (windows CE? I'm really not sure what version exactly) to run the POS system at all of their retail stores. And Microsoft edits all of their trash-talking-windows-is-better commercials on macs. And in both cases it's simply because the software is superior for the task at hand (and simpler to implement in a large-scale business setting)

Thanks
    Someone should go into one of those booths and do a video.

"I'm a PC and....I'm about to buy a Macbook Pro!"

im an individual and a mac and pc should both stfu

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ultimatexpka For This Useful Post:

dale1v (11-02-2008)

my video would go something like...

"im a pc... and i will show noobs how to download piracy!"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Every time I see these ads from Microsoft and now these booths makes me laugh so hard and makes me think of when i use to use a PC which means Piece of crap that what PC means to me. LOL PC=PIECE OF CRAP

I hope that this pc add in front of Apple's store will only remind people that are tired of Microsoft. and say to them selves let me go into this Apple store and see what makes these MAC so much fun to use.

Quote Originally Posted by xZinnX View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Apple use Windows OS on their P.O.S. system? This Apple vs PC crap is about as sickening as these endless political ads.
    I like to tell you that they dont use windows for POS they have their on iMAC running. I was in the store today and no PC in site. They may have a PC at APPLE's HQ so that they can take it apart so that they can see how not to bulid a PC=PIECE OF CRAP.

I used PC's for 8 years and since then once i went MAC I will Never go back. these AD's are going to back fire. Not this time.

Quote Originally Posted by JamalJones View Post
    Someone should go into one of those booths and do a video.

"I'm a PC and....I'm about to buy a Macbook Pro!"
    Thats so funny, Thats an Idea I'm going to do that my self next time.
    I'm going to say I had a piece of crap and upgrading to a MAC PRO 8 CORE.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyDavidK View Post
    Yes, it's one of those arguments that everyone always brings up that just makes the debate more pointless. Apple uses windows mobile (windows CE? I'm really not sure what version exactly) to run the POS system at all of their retail stores. And Microsoft edits all of their trash-talking-windows-is-better commercials on macs. And in both cases it's simply because the software is superior for the task at hand (and simpler to implement in a large-scale business setting)
    That would explain why people are Buying MAC, iPHONES, iPODS. I guess what they got you to BUy an iPHONE. LOL
    Last edited by atm_10142k; 11-01-2008 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Yo..
    Where are we here... other sites already have new stuff on the iphone that i believe to be worthy of the news here...:-/

iModZone Forums Home Page

They've got alot more news then this place... dont get me wrong i love this place! but i wish i could come here for ALL my news. ya know?

*goes into a booth wearing an apple t-shirt while listening to an iPod*

"I'm a PC"

Thanks

Two words learnt from all this:

I'm a PC. And I was just overclocking my Nvidia 8800GTS
    i-this and i-that and I'm better than a PC blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...how about....

iShutup and do something useful with my computer instead of standing there in my little community and congregating and hating on MS?

By the way, when it's mac vs PC, it's not Apple vs MS as people like to assume; MS don't make computers. it's Apple vs:
    ASUS
    Acer
    Dell
    IBM
    Alienware
    Sony
    HP
    The list goes on, and on, and on. Or ou can make your own, as you desire.
    If these companies were so bad at making computers as people like to exaggerate, they wouldn't be used. But strangely enough... they seem to get the job done, and they seem to "just work" (apple terminology there)
    PC: "Here's a powerpoint presentation, discussing x,y and z"
    Mac: "Here's one I made on a mac"
    Board Member: "What's the difference?"
    My PC has crashed 0 times in the past 6 months, I've had 0 viruses on my PC since as long as I can remember, and I'm using it to type this. Hasn't collapsed yet...weird.
    Seriously I'm beginning to think that If people could they would try to blame the economic crisis on PC's... it's getting boring; the monotone of this these ads are starting to rack my brains!!!!! Time to be quiet, use your mac, and stop preaching.

Last edited by dale1v; 11-02-2008 at 06:52 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

lol this is the first legit advertising stunt that microsoft has with since apple started the im a mac ads

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mffnmnchr View Post
    my video would go something like...

"im a pc... and i will show noobs how to download piracy!"
    That is funny, but my friends with macs seem to frequent the same websites as me. Maybe they are the only ones.

I agree with the mac point of view on vista, that is why my wie's computer is still running XP.
    For the average day consumer Apple has there work cut out for them to get to the same price point as PCs. Apple needs a sub $600 machine that has the same hardware specs as similar priced PC.

I agree mac is better OS but not at the expense.

Thanks

Yes, Vista isn't the OS that everyone anticipated or wanted, but it's a lot more useable than people like to admit, out of fear of being flamed on by the uninformed majority...and as time goes on, it's getting better. Runs at around the same speed as my XP installation.
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Two words learnt from all this:

I'm a PC. And I was just overclocking my Nvidia 8800GTS
    i-this and i-that and I'm better than a PC blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...how about....

iShutup and do something useful with my computer instead of standing there in my little community and congregating and hating on MS?

By the way, when it's mac vs PC, it's not Apple vs MS as people like to assume; MS don't make computers. it's Apple vs:
    ASUS
    Acer
    Dell
    IBM
    Alienware
    Sony
    HP
    The list goes on, and on, and on. Or ou can make your own, as you desire.
    If these companies were so bad at making computers as people like to exaggerate, they wouldn't be used. But strangely enough... they seem to get the job done, and they seem to "just work" (apple terminology there)
    PC: "Here's a powerpoint presentation, discussing x,y and z"
    Mac: "Here's one I made on a mac"
    Board Member: "What's the difference?"
    My PC has crashed 0 times in the past 6 months, I've had 0 viruses on my PC since as long as I can remember, and I'm using it to type this. Hasn't collapsed yet...weird.
    Seriously I'm beginning to think that If people could they would try to blame the economic crisis on PC's... it's getting boring; the monotone of this these ads are starting to rack my brains!!!!! Time to be quiet, use your mac, and stop preaching.

maxi pad dude!!! Chill out...

"iShutup and do something useful with my computer instead of standing there in my little community and congregating and hating on MS? "

you mean the same way you are hating on apple... You have spent more effort writing all this then other people have on stating their opinions.. so really u make no sense.

And just because you have had no crashes or viruses does not mean they don't happen. I have had to fix so many of my friends PCs that its ridiculous.

MAC OSX FTW!!!!!!

And yea you support apple by buying an iphone buddy!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sparblaze's Avatar
    Thanks

That is really sad. Way too desperate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mik3y08 View Post
    maxi pad dude!!! Chill out...

"iShutup and do something useful with my computer instead of standing there in my little community and congregating and hating on MS? "

you mean the same way you are hating on apple... You have spent more effort writing all this then other people have on stating their opinions.. so really u make no sense.

And just because you have had no crashes or viruses does not mean they don't happen. I have had to fix so many of my friends PCs that its ridiculous.

MAC OSX FTW!!!!!!

And yea you support apple by buying an iphone buddy!

Now, who said I was anti-apple? I used OS X nearly every day. But- I don't have an iPhone anymore, and I'm not getting a 3g! What I wrote was a drop in the ocean compared to how many times you hear the "mac is better, I can do this, I can do that" stuff. It's starting to look like owning an Apple product involves taking on an elitist attitude to computing!
    Last edited by dale1v; 11-03-2008 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [/RIGHT]

haha brilliant....love it
    Why not just put it inside the apple store lol

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I'm a PC

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i37.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Alperovich/videos/imapc.flv">

Thanks

Ok
    [/RIGHT]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12