+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Macbook Pro Updated. More Power. Better Graphics.

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
That is what happens when people post things when it isnt even out yet the price starts at 1200 not 2000
    Je5
    Thanks

Default Pricing
    That is what happens when people post things when it isnt even out yet the price starts at 1200 not 2000
    Dont be that guy..!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone saifeeab's Avatar
    Thanks

the prices r really steep. i m not sure if most ppl can really afford it. and i cant even imagine the prices when it it is released in other countries. even at present the basic macbook pro in my country starts from 2700$ onwards!!! unbelievable.

i love my sony vaio FW laptop. has a 16.4" widescreen LCD, comes in magnesium alloy body, 2.26 ghz intel core 2 duo, 3 gb ram, 256MB ATi graphics, etc. and all this for around 1000$.

Last edited by saifeeab; 10-15-2008 at 11:04 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Je5 View Post
    That's for the macbooks not the macbook pro. If you compare the mpb specs with a similar, Dell, Sony, Lenovo etc you'll find they are roughly the same price.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

The hubby took me to Apple tonight because I can't drive for three months to pick up my IMac.. by the way it had a faulty power supply in it.... and it wasn't because of my setup here and power supply... anyway while I was there I took a look at the new models and I must say that I really like them.... the screen looks just like their IMacs.... and the laptop itself is really nice... the weight is about the same for both Macbook and Macbook Pro...

While in the store I did notice that most people were looking at the Macbooks then the Macbook Pro......

I just bought my Macbook in July... but when I took a look at the new ones I almost walked out with a new Macbook.... had all I could do not to buy one! LOL

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xjuliephanx View Post
    I AM NOT DIGGING THE NEW DESIGN.. you know what it looks like? Sony's macbook wanna be.. the N series

how's the n series performance compared to the new mac pro? i always disliked the "sorry" laptops due to their faulty mobo designs. but yeah it does look similar in color variations.... btw nice sig "ah jah fighting!" soo fobbish LOL

Thanks

Not planning on getting this anytime soon I'm sticking with my 1st generation MBP, This is way too expensive!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12