Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Made on Mac: Microsoft "I'm a PC" Ads.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    i hope you both get booty raped by an hiv infested gay hobo and give birth to flaming infected super homo ***** babys and the state makes you take full responsibility and denies your right to abortion.

i am no homo, nor do i support booty love. but you guys calling out gays like that,

NOT COOL!

racism, sexism, its all hate. and it shows your lack of intelligence.

plus i bet neither of you have ever even used a mac much less owned one.

you little PC fanboys got a taste of what mac was REALLY all about, you would be givin 3 dollar hand jobs at the local rest stop just to save up for a mac mini.

and even then you would be too stupid to know all your peripherals from pc work with it.
    ah so much anger and frustration...u must have been definitely an abused kid...as usual blaming everything on racism.

just chill....its a computer we r talking about...nothing to take so personal about. People r just giving their comments and having a little fun doing it.

Seriously, keep your personal vendettas and frustrations to yourself and enjoy the poking and bashing with a lighter heart...its meant to be.

Thanks

........This thread has gone off on a tangent. And with tattoojack here, I fear flames will erupt and consume all.
    Last edited by dale1v; 09-24-2008 at 12:48 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345