+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Macworld San Francisco 2009 Registration Opens

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Some rumors exist about the new laptops coming out mid-October. Anyways, the Macworld EXPO is going to take place in January 2009 and we have a lot to expect. "IDG
    Thanks

Default Macworld San Francisco 2009 Registration Opens

Some rumors exist about the new laptops coming out mid-October. Anyways, the Macworld EXPO is going to take place in January 2009 and we have a lot to expect.

"IDG World Expo has announced that registration for Macworld San Francisco 2009 (MWSF) has opened for attendees.

Macworld San Francisco is an annual Apple-focused expo taking place between January 5th-9th, 2009 and at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA. Early/discounted registration is available until December 1st.

While no announcements have been made, Steve Jobs traditionally gives the opening Keynote address which will likely take place on the morning of Tuesday, January 6th. MacRumors will be at the expo to provide keynote and ongoing coverage of the event.

At the last Macworld expo, Apple introduced the MacBook Air, iTunes Movie Rentals, iPod Touch Software Update and iPhone Software Update and SDK announcement, and Time Capsule. We'd previously heard that Apple is preparing for Cinema Display updates at this year's Macworld. Other hints have suggested that this year's MWSF will be a more Mac-focused event."

via [ MacRumors ]

Let's hope the new laptops come out in October and also hope for something amazing being released in the Macworld Expo.

KelvinalF
    I wish I could go freaking school:/

Thanks
    ****!!! i just ordered a mac pro from colorware yesterday =[