+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: itunes 8 announced to be launched on Sept. 9?

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
iTunes 8 due Sept. 9, first feature leaked? Apple has a more definite release date in mind for its new iPods and iTunes 8, Digg founder Kevin Rose says in
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default itunes 8 announced to be launched on Sept. 9?
    iTunes 8 due Sept. 9, first feature leaked?
    Apple has a more definite release date in mind for its new iPods and iTunes 8, Digg founder Kevin Rose says in the latest episode of This Week in Tech. Coloring in details left out of his controversial blog entry, Rose alleges early on in the episode that the new devices and their companion jukebox software should be unveiled on September 9th, or just two weeks from now.

so what you think it will have new?

hope it let you do more and more with iphones and ipods.

Thanks

Yeah iTunes 8 will be the first version of Apple's desktop software to allow HD purchases, if a further leak from Digg head Kevin Rose proves accurate. A purported excerpt from the upgrade notes to the software mentions users having the option of downloading TV episodes in "HD quality," suggesting the software will be the first from Apple to offer any kind of purchasable HD content outside of the Apple TV and that HD will extend beyond the movie-only options available today.

source --- electronista

Thanks

Let's rock.

Apple confirms September 9 Special Event: "Let's Rock"

Its out there.

"What's new in iTunes 8

iTunes 8 includes Genius, which makes playlists from songs in your library that go great together. Genius also includes Genius sidebar, which recommends music from the iTunes Store that you don't already have.

With iTunes 8, browse your artists and albums visually with the new Grid view; download your favorite TV shows in HD quality from the iTunes Store; sync your media with iPod nano (4th generation), iPod classic (2nd generation), and iPod touch (2nd generation); and enjoy a stunning new music visualizer."
    -Kevin Rose

Thanks

Smile Crap
    Darn lol i just posted on lets rock!! CRAP!
    Ha-ha o well we should have a kevin rose section he is awesome i mess screensavers! ( it was a show with him on it)

Thanks

Nice.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haibane View Post
    Let's rock.

Apple confirms September 9 Special Event: "Let's Rock"

Its out there.

"What's new in iTunes 8

iTunes 8 includes Genius, which makes playlists from songs in your library that go great together. Genius also includes Genius sidebar, which recommends music from the iTunes Store that you don't already have.

With iTunes 8, browse your artists and albums visually with the new Grid view; download your favorite TV shows in HD quality from the iTunes Store; sync your media with iPod nano (4th generation), iPod classic (2nd generation), and iPod touch (2nd generation); and enjoy a stunning new music visualizer."
    -Kevin Rose
    Does anyone know anything more about "Genius?" Will it just recommend music or will it play full tracks (like pandora)? I hope the latter but I'm guessing the former..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

enjoy a stunning new music visualizer."
    We already have http://www.modmyi.com/forums/chit-ch...isualizer.html
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s