So I'm ping to have the funds necessary to buy a Mac mini soon and I'm wondering if I should buy the current model or wait until a newer one comes out with an Ivy Bridge processor. I'm mainly going to use it for music production and video editing. Whatever one I get, I will certainly upgrade the ram to 8Gb because the programs I'll be using need a lot of ram.

*trying to get funds to buy one.