+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Thinking of getting a Mac Mini

is a discussion within the

Mac mini

forums, a part of the

Desktops

section;
Been working around Apple for a long time and I've dipped in on several occasions (Power PC's, Macbook Pros) but now my main laptop (Acer Aspire 5536) is on the
    Thanks

Default Thinking of getting a Mac Mini
    Been working around Apple for a long time and I've dipped in on several occasions (Power PC's, Macbook Pros) but now my main laptop (Acer Aspire 5536) is on the way out and im needing to get something new

Im thinking of getting a Mac Mini, as its small, stylish and can be hooked up to my TV and used mainly as a media device, so im just wondering what peoples thoughts on them are on this?

Ill probably use iMovie and iTunes mostly, and very rarely do anything major on it,, maybe free steam games but I have the 360 for that

ill install uTorrent (or similar) for all my latest TV Show addictions (but that's strictly off record) and ill probably invest in a Stackable HDD or two to store all my data on,, even then its tiny and good looking

So yeh peoples thoughts on the Media centre idea that is a Mac Mini??
    If I've helped you remember to say

Green Apple
    Thanks

just bought a mac mini to replace my 08 imac....wish i woulda done it sooner. works perfectly for what we wanted...small, compact and does the basics and more. probably shoulda waited for the refresh but i don't consider extra seconds for processing a big deal...maybe light peak and upgraded ram but i am fine with it the way it is.

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Steve does not like when people think about buying apple products. You must drink the kool aid and make impulsive apple purchases....lol
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter