Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2 displays (1 HDTV 1 iPad) question

Default 2 displays (1 HDTV 1 iPad) question
    Just got myself a Mac mini server and an iPad but can't work out if while watching a video on the tv I can have a second screen area for the iPad through VNC?

Many thanks for your help

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    Check out Air Display in the app store. Might help.
    Thanks for the info i will keep that one in mind don't really want to spend another 6 after buying realVNC I will see if anyone else has and option.

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Just got air display and it works quite well it would be great if they supported multi touch though!