Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTS great condition with plenty of upgrades! 2010 MacBookPro6,2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default WTS great condition with plenty of upgrades! 2010 MacBookPro6,2
    OVERVIEW (from mac tracker)

Introduced April 2010
    Discontinued February 2011
    Model Identifier MacBookPro6,2
    Model Number A1286
    EMC 2353
    Order Number MC373LL/A (2.66 GHz)
    Initial Price $2,199 (2.66 GHz)
    Support Status Supported
    Case Precision aluminum unibody
    Weight and Dimensions 5.6 lbs., 0.95" H x 14.35" W x 9.82" D
    PROCESSOR

Processor Intel Core i7 ( M 640) ("Arrandale")
    Processor Speed 2.66
    Architecture 64-bit
    Number of Cores 2
    Cache 4 MB shared (2.66 GHz) L3
    System Bus Intel Direct Media Interface (DMI) at 2.5 GT/s
    STORAGE AND MEDIA

Storage 500 GB (5400-rpm SATA), upgraded to 1tb
    Media 8x Slot-loading SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
    KEYBOARD AND TRACKPAD

Trackpad Multi-Touch trackpad
    Keyboard Built-in full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys

main upgrades are as follows
    8gb ddr ram
    1 TB HDD

This macbook pro cost me around $3000 when i purchased it back in 2010 with all of the options from apple...

This macbook has been babied, and for one exception is in both perfect running order and in great physical condition for its age. I have included a few pics and on one you will see the dvd drive side with the lock next to it, it has a few scratches due to a dumA$$ friend. He thought it would be funny to change the combination on my lock and then forgot the combination he changed it to, forcing me to saw off the lock. The scratches don't affect the use of the mbp and the locking hole is still in working condition and was not damaged. Other than that there are very slight signs of wear on the bottom. I will reformat and load it with OS X Mavericks, I will include the box, charger(has signs of wear, however works perfectly) and original leopard/snow-leopard dvd that came with it, I can't remember which one it was atm.

I am looking for local pickups only, all cash no paypal, credit, western union, etc...

In the metro nyc area (brooklyn, manhattan) will meet up in a public place such as starbucks.

I am not sure how much these are going for so i'm looking for a price quote and a offer...

pm me offers, post quotes. please no low ballers. Attachment 649049Attachment 649050Attachment 649051Attachment 649052
    Last edited by ip3; 10-24-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!
    I also run a tech news and tutorials blog.

Thanks
    bump with new pics

the green keys are a gel key guard that has been on my mac since day one( i do take it off here and there to clean both the gel key cover and the keys withe a air tank.
    the trackpad has a vinyl skin on it so that also has on my mac since day one.
    in one of the pics i am logged into my account page so I hope thats enough to prove its my mac.

and after asking around and checking similar macs with my build I am asking $1300 neg
    Last edited by ip3; 10-29-2013 at 03:01 PM.
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!

Thanks
    bump

Thanks
    bump

Thanks
    bump