Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Black Friday Sales

Default Apple Black Friday Sales
    Someone told me that Apple had black friday sales last year. I thought they never had sales on their products. Anyway I'm definitely going to have to check it out this year because there's a few things I want for my mac and iphone. Anyone know of any apple deals?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I heard don't quote me on this there will be something not sure what probally just a percentage off but hey anything is better than nothing.

What kind of stuff are you looking for? I would think they're % off would only be on large items like Mac's, phones, ipads, etc. You can always try to apple education store online, everything is sold a little cheaper there. I do know one discount i've seen from other forums, you can get 4% cash back when you buy from the apple ed store which sound be able to be used on top of any black friday sales.

I was hoping to get some software and maybe an ipad2.

Thanks

I like to git me a mac book air

I just noticed how the apple education store compared to the regular apple store is like a $50 difference on some items

Thanks

Wife is going out next Friday hopefully she will pick me up a Mac.

Yikes! Good luck to her. It's going to be a mob scene out there. I'm sticking to online shopping this year.

I found of list of Mac products that were on sale last black friday, maybe this will be close to the same this year.
    Black Friday 2010: List of Apple and 3rd Party Discounts on Apple and Mac Products - Mac Rumors