View Poll Results: What do you think about the new product?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Idea

0 0%
  • Needs Improvement

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Inductive Charger for Mac! Make concept come true!!!

is a discussion within the

Mac Accessories

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
HOTSHELL WIRELESSLY CHARGES YOUR MAC THE ONLY WIRELESS DROP N GO INDUCTIVE LAPTOP CHARGER ON THE MARKET TODAY I have patented this design, however, it will only go into production
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Apple Inductive Charger for Mac! Make concept come true!!!
    HOTSHELL WIRELESSLY CHARGES YOUR MAC THE ONLY WIRELESS DROP N GO INDUCTIVE LAPTOP CHARGER ON THE MARKET TODAY
    Apple Inductive Charger for Mac! Make concept come true!!!-thumbnail-hotshell.pngApple Inductive Charger for Mac! Make concept come true!!!-screen-shot-2011-10-26-7.41.42-pm.png
    I have patented this design, however, it will only go into production if you VOTE FOR IT, you may even be selected for beta testing!

IT ADDS NO BULKY ATTACHMENTS TO MAC but allows for an electromagnetic field to transfer energy from the 5.5 mm thick charging mat, energy efficient, and under $100

Please vote if you want to make a difference in the world! So start now and do your part in changing the world one invention at a time!

YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF

just signup and you can GET PAID FOR EVALUATING PROJECTS IN UNDER 5 MINUTES! REAL MONEY

AND VOTE & COMMENT ON MY PROJECT!

quirky ideations | HOTSHELL WIRELESSLY CHARGES YOUR MAC THE ONLY WIRELESS DROP N GO INDUCTIVE LAPTOP CHARGER ON THE MARKET TODAY with NO bulky add-ons
    YOUR MAC THANKS YOU for its automatic feeder I AM HOTSHELL; THE ONLY WIRELESS DROP N GO INDU
    quirky | social product development
    In the U.S. alone, over 25,000,000 people own a laptop computer, and of course . . . a power cord. Now these 25,000,000 power cords fuel the laptops, without the power cord the computer is useless. If this is such an essential piece to modern daily life, why haven't we re-invented it five years ago,...

Thanks

how is voting going to help?