Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White Macbook Micro Projector Problems!

Default White Macbook Micro Projector Problems!
    I was surfing around other forums and ended up stumbling upon a neat little gadget. Its the aaxa tech m2 micro projector. It didn't appeal to me at first until I read a review on it. It can do a lot of things, and since it has an LED bulb it will last anywhere from 10-15K hours! That is more than enough time. The projector even features native XGA 1024x768 & hdmi.
    The problem at hand. I want to use the projector as a second monitor for my white macbook. I have an older white macbook and it seems that the projector wont project anything when connect to my macbook. I am wondering if there are settings I need to change? I am up for any suggestions.

Thanks.

Sweet Victory!! I finally figured out how to fix my projector problem. I had to detect for other monitors in the display settings, but after that I had to change the resolution and hz to 1024x768 60hz. The settings when I originally plugged it in were at 1280x800 70 hz, which is too high for the projector to output. Im glad it finally works!

Last edited by RootinFool1; 12-23-2010 at 12:49 PM.

Seems like people are going above and beyond with their m2 micro projector.

I never thought about using it as a back yard home theater...

Thread for the picture

Nice - thanks for the pictures, I just ordered this...