Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bestskinsever on Mid-2009 Macbook Pro 15" Pics

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Bestskinsever on Mid-2009 Macbook Pro 15" Pics
    I'm really excited that I got the bestskinsever brand for my Macbook Pro. It protects my macbook pro from scratches and other physical contact damages (not impact damages). I take good care of my computers in terms of not dropping them or spilling anything on my keyboard. I don't drink or eat near my computers because not only do I want to protect it, I want to eat in peace.

I took a few pics with my iPhone 3G which also has the bestskinsever on it, which I use to have the full body skin but I removed the back part to be able to put on a white gloss Incase slider. I've used the iphone 3g before with only the bestskinsever on and put it in my bag full of stuff like a few pens, coins, in my pocket with mixed with keys and coins and result was, NO SCRATCHES or damages! They're reasonably priced compared to Zagg invisible shield.

This covered my WHOLE macbook pro: front and front corners, rear (black part where it is part of the lid), top of lid, bottom of notebook, both sides, the rear corners, trackpad, and finally the arm rest area near the keyboard on the sides of the trackpad. I left my computer at shut down for almost two days to assure that all moisture was gone, also because I was busy and tired with workshops for two intensive days. Enjoy! Ask me if you want more pics. I will take them with my iphone 3g and post it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0098.jpg 
Views:	1276 
Size:	539.1 KB 
ID:	372775

Name:	IMG_0097.jpg 
Views:	1707 
Size:	529.8 KB 
ID:	372774

Name:	IMG_0096.jpg