+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple wireless Mighty Mouse

is a discussion within the

Mac Accessories

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Not like you guys who live within driving distance to an apple store, i live in the outback where the nearest apple store is a days drive away. I have
    iPhone? More like MyPhone calingasan's Avatar
    Thanks

Not like you guys who live within driving distance to an apple store, i live in the outback where the nearest apple store is a days drive away. I have my apple ship to me and it takes more than a week before I can get what I paid for. I will probably contact apple and give them some of my thoughts over the phone but i will not go through the hassle of shipping my iMac or macbook and definitely not the mouse just to get it fixed. I guess apple is just good when it comes to design but not when it comes to reliability of their products.

Thanks

my stupid friend sitting next to me said there is no right click on it...is there or not?

iPhone? More like MyPhone calingasan's Avatar
    Thanks

there is. its just a one button mouse but it detects where you touch it so it knows if its a right or a left click.

Thanks

LOL at killermike, it's ok if u didn't know about 2nd click . I was gonna get the wl mouse & bt keyboard but just settled on wired kb and a cheap White mouse because apple products look nice but they r the cheapest pieces of S#iT I have ever owned. My white mb was a disaster from the 1st month and black mb got sold as the White one scared me. No more apple products 4 me!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killermike View Post
    my stupid friend sitting next to me said there is no right click on it...is there or not?
    or hold control and click. Its the same as a right click.

Thanks

i went to best buy today to purchase a mouse I tried all on display including the apple mouse. I was shocked at the quality and price and purchased Logitech wireless mouse for my powerbook and was told no more 1st gen accessories to be sold again only 3g iphone accessories.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calingasan View Post
    The wireless mighty mouse is the worst mouse I have ever used. I just bought an iMac this January and from the time I started using this mouse it has been a total pain.

Since this mouse is new, I have no problems with the scroll ball (yet) but their touch sensitive right click does not work when your other finger is resting on the left click. This means you have to lift your index finger each time you need to right click.

Comparing with other laser wireless mouse this mouse sensitivity is very annoying. Sometimes it works fine sometimes it doesn't, sometimes its slow sometimes its fast.
    I totally agree. I hate this thing. I think One1's fanboy side is showing (no offense man)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Green Apple
    Thanks
    this a sexyy mouse!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i hate this mouse. the ball sux on it

Thanks
    I think the reason why there are so many problems with the Mighty Mouse is exactly as the original poster said, you just have to clean it. My self, and I guess most self respecting Mac-users clean their Macs, say, once a week? I do, sometimes even three times a week, to get rid of the dust and the muck that I don't want on it, I like to keep my Mac clean, so it lasts me a while.

If you people buy a product and expect it to work PERFECTLY and flawless for at least a year then you need to rethink it, companies make products that will work great, or maybe perfect right until the warranty ends, which is usually 30 days, I believe 60 in the Mighty Mouse's case.

Also, I know I'm going to get so many negative replies, maybe calling me a retard, or an idiot, and I welcome those replies, so please, go ahead, I really do enjoy a good debate.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12