Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak

Default Jailbreak
    Does anyone know how to jailbreak my iPod Touch 4th generation on the 4.3. Software? Please leave any comments on how to do this…greatly appreciated…

Snowbreeze. Create custom ipsw then restore and enjoy
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

Morestrechy (04-20-2011)

A tethered jailbreak

A tethered jailbreak…hmmmm…I'll try that tomorrow…thanks…

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

If you want a tethered jailbreak, then Sn0wbreeze would be my suggestion.
    If you're looking for an immediate untethered jailbreak, you're out of luck.
    However, I0n1c is working on an untether package and it should be released relatively soon. If rumors are true, and tweets from @comex are not misleading, the new Jailbreakme 3.0 should support 4.3 and it will be the easiest thing in the world for all of us on the firmware to jailbreak. If you don't know what Jailbreakme is, it's a website (Jailbreakme.com) that offers a simple jailbreak that's as simple as unlocking your iPod.
    We can all hope that comex releases 3.0 soon. Until then, I can only recommend a firmware downgrade, which is impossible if you were stuck with 4.3 from getting your iPod relatively recently (My predicament)
    For that, I'll just have to refer you to YouTube.
    Hope that helped =)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrSwitzrland For This Useful Post:

brothalan (04-16-2011)

Default not Jailbroken yet
    I have wanting to Jail break my iTouch. I saw a Jail break for 4.3.1 with redsn0w. I guess I should down grade to 4.2.1 ?