+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: itunes reinstall for a restore

is a discussion within the

Leopard 10.5.X

forums, a part of the

OS X

section;
everytime i do a restore on my iphone i must reinstall itunes for it to work the restore stops at (restore iphone software ) just at the last part ..
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default itunes reinstall for a restore
    everytime i do a restore on my iphone i must reinstall itunes for it to work the restore stops at (restore iphone software ) just at the last part .. any help amyone plase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,923 Posts

Are you reinstalling iTunes over your current version or are you removing the entire iTunes and reinstalling it clean?

Edit: also what iPhone are you using and what firmware are you on and what firmware are you trying to restore to?
    Last edited by i.Annie; 09-03-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have iphone 3gs with updating by misstake i lost my file i do,not know witch file but now i ca,not open any game and other programe please help me whate i do thanks

i am using apple iphone 3gs tes i was downlodig i-tune than ask option you must remove sync file or any other inot memember well may be any other file i click yes after that on any game open in my apple ipone 3gs

yes i was reinstalling iTunes over your current version or are you removing the entire iTunes and reinstalling it clean
    Last edited by shakeel ahmad; 09-03-2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok, This is what I'm doing. I'm just reinstalling it over the old one. Should I uninstall it all then reinstall ...