Results 1 to 9 of 9

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: changing system font?

  1. #1
    Default changing system font?
    some how i changed my system font. how to i get it back to normal?

    THANK OR DIE

  2. #2
    plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    11,685
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

    Well, reverse what you did.

    Hopefully, you just installed one from cydia....so just uninstall it.

    If you overwrote your original files using SSH...then you will need to replace them back with the originals.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Well, reverse what you did.

    Hopefully, you just installed one from cydia....so just uninstall it.

    If you overwrote your original files using SSH...then you will need to replace them back with the originals.

    this is the leopard thread. see the screen shot.my mac not my iphone
    THANK OR DIE

  4. #4
    plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    11,685
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    this is the leopard thread. see the screen shot.my mac not my iphone
    HAHAHAHA, sorry bro

    Going through the posts on my iphone, and obviously not paying enough attention. LOL.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    HAHAHAHA, sorry bro

    Going through the posts on my iphone, and obviously not paying enough attention. LOL.

    thanks anyway.

    A-Town down
    THANK OR DIE

  6. #6
    plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    11,685
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

    ^^Peace up. neighbor.

  7. #7
    L5p allday
    THANK OR DIE

  8. #8
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Cody Overcash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    11,904
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 15,277 Times in 652 Posts

    lmfao anyways back to the question at hand




  9. #9
    that's not it. I Looked there. Mail app font has the same problem. It's not all type just some stuff is different
    THANK OR DIE

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •