Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't install or uninstall Cydia Apps

is a discussion within the

Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
For the last month or so, I've been having problems installing and uninstalling Cydia apps. When I install an app, I always get a popup on springboard saying the app
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Can't install or uninstall Cydia Apps
    For the last month or so, I've been having problems installing and uninstalling Cydia apps. When I install an app, I always get a popup on springboard saying the app wasn't installed correctly. Or, if I try to open the app, it says the app didn't install correctly and to re-install it. I've uninstalled and installed apps several times and it didn't help. Also, when I try to uninstall apps, I get a message on springboard saying the app didn't uninstall correctly. When I uninstall apps from Cydia sometimes, the app is still in Cydia, but not on the springboard. I've also tried uninstalling using iFile, but the app still shows up in Cydia, but then not on springboard. Here's a pic of the errors I get in Cydia when I try to uninstall. I've also deleted and added all of my repos to see if that would help. No change. Any help?Can't install or uninstall Cydia Apps-photo.png

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

Git rid of the cracked repos and it will
    Work. Support the devs and buy ya tweaks. Mmi does not support warez or cracked apps against the forum rules. Thread closed.