Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Manually get out of DFU modeis a discussion within the
Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhoneforums, a part of the
iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMAsection;
Thanks SO MUCH! u just like saved my life!!! Good stuff! Regularly I have a backup on my computer (iTunes automatically does backups when you sync), I can extract lost...
07-22-2013, 01:43 AM #21
08-20-2013, 03:49 AM #22
thank you so much my phone was stuck in dfu mode and this got it back to my lockscreen
09-09-2013, 08:46 AM #23
If you can't force the phone into recovery mode you can try DFU mode:
1. Close iTunes.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer and then launch iTunes.
3. Turn your iPhone off (hold down the power button at the top of the iPhone).
4. Then, hold down the sleep/wake button and home button together for EXACTLY 10 SECONDS, then release the sleep/wake button.
5. Continue to hold down the Home button until a message appears in iTunes telling you an iPhone in recover mode has been detected. When you are in DFU mode your iPhone screen will be completely black. Remember that if you see the restore logo, iTunes logo, or any message on the iPhone screen, you are not in DFU mode but standard Recovery Mode.
6. Hit the OK message that should popup to restore your phone.
09-09-2013, 08:47 AM #24
Download Firmware Umbrella and try using the Kick out of Recovery Mode option...
Hope it works!
09-20-2013, 10:29 AM #25
Hey! there vibuen323
I created an account in this forum specifically, to thank you for the tip to exiting DFU mode. Man! Was i in a world of misery & despair, coz of the priceless infos & stuffs that i had in my iPhone 3G. ( T __ T )
Well keep up the good work bud! ( ^ __ ^ )
11-09-2013, 01:44 PM #26