+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Re-Jailbreaking Question

is a discussion within the

Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
I have had my iPhone 4 jailbroken for 6 mos. or so. I am using firmware 4.3.2. I'd like to upgrade to 5.0.1. I see the instructions, I have all
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Re-Jailbreaking Question
    I have had my iPhone 4 jailbroken for 6 mos. or so. I am using firmware 4.3.2. I'd like to upgrade to 5.0.1. I see the instructions, I have all of the software (redsnow, tiny umbrella, etc..), and I don't think any of that process will be very difficult, but......
    What about all of my CURRENT Cydia apps? Will they all reload with my new Jail-Break? Are they saved in my back-ups on iTunes? I'm not interested in whether they will all be compatible, I'm sure there will be issues with some of them. I simply want to know if there is ANY OTHER procedure I need to go through to ensure I get them all back (I paid for them - I want them). Or, is there an easier way (maybe within Cydia) to save them or be able to prove I already paid for them. Is their purchase linked to MY phone, and will Cydia still recognize it as such?
    In the end, I guess I can go back and get whatever I need AGAIN, but I just wondered if there was an easier way.

Any feed-back would be appreciated.

Shark

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi sharkypf to save all your apps and packages , download from cydia pkgbackup.. And you can save and restore from the dropbox