Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing ESN Possible on Verizon Phone?

is a discussion within the

Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
My girlfriend has a Corr Wireless phone and I have an Verizon iPhone 4. The iPhone stopped charging, so I turned it in on Asurion and naturally said it was
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Changing ESN Possible on Verizon Phone?
    My girlfriend has a Corr Wireless phone and I have an Verizon iPhone 4. The iPhone stopped charging, so I turned it in on Asurion and naturally said it was "lost." So naturally they black-listed my ESN. Well.. the phone started charging again about two weeks later and now works great (except for the ESN). With Corr, there is no SIM card as well as with Verizon so I thought I might be able to change the ESN illegally using a CDMA tool online. Any tips, suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wardamn View Post
    My girlfriend has a Corr Wireless phone and I have an Verizon iPhone 4. The iPhone stopped charging, so I turned it in on Asurion and naturally said it was "lost." So naturally they black-listed my ESN. Well.. the phone started charging again about two weeks later and now works great (except for the ESN). With Corr, there is no SIM card as well as with Verizon so I thought I might be able to change the ESN illegally using a CDMA tool online. Any tips, suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks!!
    So,
    your phone stopped working, and you called the insurance company and reported it lost/stolen and they blacklisted your ESN.

And then they sent you a new, replacement phone.

And now you want to keep using BOTH phones?

Not sure what your gf's Corr phone has to do with it. Can you explain that part?
    Otherwise this sounds like straight-up insurance fraud.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,663 Times in 5,929 Posts

Zowie, no help here for fraud.

Thread closed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

raduga (02-08-2012)