Hey guys I'm new to the thread. Ive had my iPhone 4 for about 2 months now and I'm in a bit of a pickle.
Its a verizon iPhone 16gb that has been jailbroken and flashed to the metro pcs network (talk+text only) and up until about a week ago it worked fine.
one day it started going into safe mode and had me stuck there. i realized there must've been a file i downloaded off of Cyndia making it do this. i started removing everything i had put on there and by the time i figured it out and started working, the phone was disconnected. the service bars were gone and when i tried calling it put me through to Verizon. i tried restarting it and its been in recovery mode ever since (connect to iTunes).

Any input on what to do in order to get it out of this recovery mode?? Ive had to use my back up phone and I really want to get this fixed without having to pay anyone. I contacted a guy in Miami who said he'd do it for 75 but I'm a full time student and don't have that kind of money to spend. I really appreciate any help that is offered

-Juan