+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken 4.2.10 won't connect to iTunes after jailbreak...couldn't search an answer.

is a discussion within the

Jailbreaking the Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
I've look throughout this forum and many website and can't come up with a solution that has worked. I have a Verizon iPhone 4 4.2.10 jailbroken with redsn0w and my
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Jailbroken 4.2.10 won't connect to iTunes after jailbreak...couldn't search an answer.
    I've look throughout this forum and many website and can't come up with a solution that has worked. I have a Verizon iPhone 4 4.2.10 jailbroken with redsn0w and my phone has stopped syncing with itunes. It shows up in My Computer as an iphone but wont connect to itunes. After attempting to connect to another computer w/ itunes to restore it, same problem.

When i attempt to restart the apple mobile device service it pops up in itunes but says that it cannot find the disk and therefore cannot sync, and when I tried another computer to restore it, it shows up normally in itunes, but freezes immediately when i click on anything related to my itunes.

Any suggestions? My phone functions totally fine, I would just like to put some new music on it...just a bit frustrated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Which version of RedSn0w did you use?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

isn't there a way to undo the jailbreak?